Wyatt Gatling Exhaust System for Dyna
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Wyatt Gatling Exhaust System for Dyna• Chrome drag pipe set side sweep style has a diameter of 2-1/4″ and brackets are included• The bracket included only fits 1995-2005 models• Order baffle rings separately
|Diameter:||2-1/4″||Sold in Units:||Set|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005
mike1014 Posted :
Excellent pipes, easy install, look awesome and are loud, (just what the doctor ordered)
jjrall78 Posted :
Very easy installation.Sound Great!!!
mcguy350 Posted :
finish could have been better
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 185 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 183 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 197
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Wyatt Gatling Exhaust System for Dyna?
Our customer service has the answer.