Cobra True Dual Headpipes for Touring Models
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cobra True Dual Headpipes for Touring Models• Systems feature individual 1-3/4″ headpipes for increased exhaust flow• 2-1/2″ one-piece heat shields provide proportionality and seamless, unbroken flow to traditionally styled V-Twins• Accepts Cobra slip-on mufflers or OEM-style mufflers• Mufflers sold separately
|Complete Header Pipe:||Header Pipes||Exhaust System:||Dual|
|Finish:||Chrome||Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″|
|Heat Shields Included:||Yes||Manufacturer Part Number:||6250|
|Material:||16-gauge Steel||Sold in Units:||Set|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1995–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1995–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1995–2005
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1995
jjkc Posted :
Easy to install on my 98 ultra(like another post said it takes longer to take the old ones off)-liked the one piece heat sheilds.
bpschafer Posted :
These pipes Fit like a glove ! thanks JP
urmzoot Posted :
impressive look, easy to install
DaveBastian Posted :
I installed it without too much trouble. The old exhaust didn't have an L bracket, but I made one in no time. Looks great on my 90 FLT.
adambraun85 Posted :
Looks and fits great
bigdog1994 Posted :
very nice couldnt ask for better fitting and price was ok
pop_i102 Posted :
The parts were beautiful and were delivered on time. No surprises, that's what I've come to expect from J and P Cycles
grifload Posted :
Great product for the money.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2013 Harley Catalog, Page 218 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 203 2011 Harley Update Catalog, Page 203 2011 Harley Catalog, Page 195
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Cobra True Dual Headpipes for Touring Models?
Our customer service has the answer.