MCM 1-3/4″ Drag Pipes w/ Heatshields for Sportster
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
MCM 1-3/4″ Drag Pipes w/ Heatshields for Sportster• Form-fitting heat shields• Slash-cut ends• Pipes are 38″ long• Mount's with stock brackets
|Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″||Heat Shields Included:||With heat shields|
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1972–1978
- Sportster 1000 Kick Start XLCH1000 : 1972–1977
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 900 Electric Start XLH900 : 1967–1971
- Sportster 900 Kick Start Competition XLC900 : 1958
- Sportster 900 Kick Start XL900 : 1957–1959
- Sportster 900 Kick Start XLCH900 : 1960–1966, 1968, 1970–1971
- Sportster 900 Kick Start XLH900 : 1958–1966
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be First To Write A Review
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
MCM 1-3/4″ Drag Pipes w/ Heatshields for Sportster?
Our customer service has the answer.