Vance & Hines Shortshots Staggered Exhaust System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Vance & Hines Shortshots Staggered Exhaust System• Short, fat, straight pipe look with twin slash cut ends• 1-3/4″ headpipes stepped to a 2-1/8″ muffler body• 220° coverage heat shields• Baffles, mounting hardware and instructions includedNote: 2004-06 requires the use of 443-405
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System|
|Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″ Headpipes||Heat Shields Included:||Full Coverage|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||17219||Material:||16-gauge Steel|
|Sold in Units:||Set|
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 CP XL1200CP : 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2004–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2010–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2006–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2007–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2010
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2009–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Police XL883L : 2013
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2005–2012
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster XR1200 : 2008–2010
- Sportster XR1200X : 2010–2012
packy Posted :
Great bang for the buck!!
gb_jones Posted :
These pipes are awesome! Fairly simple installation that took about 2 hours, taking my time and cleaning parts taken off as well. J&P had them at my door in only 3 days in the middle peak Christmas deliveries. Worth every penny!
rj317 Posted :
Easy to install and sound great.
p00psicle Posted :
These installed sooo easily. I love they way they look on my 09 Sportster. I baffled the crap out of them to make them more city friendly. They're much deeper sounding than the stock pipes.
Softail0656 Posted :
These are some sweet sounding pipes. Install was easy and straight forward. Would highly recommend.
Traubel Posted :
These pipes look great on the bike. They're a good fit. They have a great sound!
cammypoo2002 Posted :
These pipes really open up the motor and sound killer. They have a nice rumble to them and when I start my Harley Softail, it sounds as if a shotgun is going off!
etxshadow Posted :
The instructions and installation were straight forward and simple. Sounds Great, Looks Great and a little more HP
Requires Adobe Flash Player2013 Harley Catalog, Page 168 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 167 2011 Harley Update Catalog, Page 162 2011 Harley Catalog, Page 154
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Vance & Hines Shortshots Staggered Exhaust System?
Our customer service has the answer.