Rinehart Racing Classic Dual Exhaust System with Chrome 3.5″ Mufflers
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Rinehart Racing Classic Dual Exhaust System with Chrome 3.5″ Mufflers• Multi-step header, pipes start at 1-3/4″ at the head, increase to 1-7/8″ and then finish at 2″• “True Dual” design that makes across-the-range power increase• 2-1/4″ heat shields that flow into 3-1/2″ muffler bodies capped off with their black billet aluminum signature end caps• “True Dual” now offers two 18 × 1.5mm O2 sensor ports accept closed-loop aftermarket fuel-injection management systems• Header design utilizing multibend radius technology• Header pipes feature spring-mounted 2-1/4″ diameter full-length heat shields• Muffler bodies measure 3″• Highlighted by polished black anodized billet aluminum end caps engraved with the Rinehart logo
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete|
|Heat Shields Included:||Full-Length Heat Shields||Manufacturer Part Number:||100-0102|
|Sold in Units:||Set|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1995–2005, 2007–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1995–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO EFI FLHTCUSE : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1995–1998, 2007–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI : 2000
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2008
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2008
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI : 2002
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI2 : 2003
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE3 : 2007
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1995–2005, 2008
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2008
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1995
oldsman1 Posted :
Very nice looking and sounding exhaust system,fit well Installed easy. Am very pleased with this purchase
waltbraswell Posted :
love the new found torque, and the sound is super throaty, best buy yet for my scoot.
RUSMC15 Posted :
Great sounding pipes. A little tricky putting them on but awesome exhaust.
pennm Posted :
Great sound and very clear directions. Plus it has removed most of the heat from under the seat because of the croos over pipe. True duals great investment.
club98 Posted :
Excellent Pipe - The envy of my riding group.
oneshotdog Posted :
Sounds great looks great. Has the O2 sensors that were required for the after market auto tunner.
djbecker7 Posted :
This system has a great sound.The 1 pc heat sheilds really look classy. They are expensive, but of the highest quality.
oneshotdog Posted :
Easy to install, fits like a glove, looks great and sounds amazing.
anarchist Posted :
Great sound, deep and loud and flow very well. Excellent pipe for modified engines.
nar772005 Posted :
Sounds awesome overall very high quality system
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Rinehart Racing Classic Dual Exhaust System with Chrome 3.5″ Mufflers?
Our customer service has the answer.