Paughco Rear Heat Shield
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Paughco Rear Heat Shield• For use on Paughco exhaust 442-302, 442-306, 442-307, 442-308, 442-309, 442-314, 442-319, 442-321, 442-322, 442-346, 441-372, 442-446, 441-374 and 442-458
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||431SR|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1999
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1986–1990, 1999
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be First To Write A Review
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 179 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 204 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 209
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Paughco Rear Heat Shield?
Our customer service has the answer.