Santee "Designer Series" 1-3/4″ Shorty Drag Pipes
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Santee "Designer Series" 1-3/4″ Shorty Drag Pipes• Designed by Custom Chrome's master customizer John Reed• 1-3/4″ O.D.• Show chrome finish• No bafflesNote: For show use only due to short length (tuning difficulties may arise).Note: Heat shields available for selected models only. Baffles cannot be installed.
|Baffles Included:||No||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System|
|Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″||Material:||16-gauge Steel|
|Sold in Units:||Set|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE2 : 2011
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008–2010
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 2007–2010
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2007–2011
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2007–2011
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2011
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2007–2011
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2009
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2007
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2007–2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2008–2010
- Softail Rocker FXCW : 2008–2009
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE : 2007
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE2 : 2008
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Standard FXST : 2007–2009
flara71908 Posted :
run's and sounds great and they look good to, easy instalation
bigrod21b Posted :
awesome pipes, sound great, would recommend to get some power cones to reduce the risk of burning vavles.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 178 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 202 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 204
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Santee "Designer Series" 1-3/4″ Shorty Drag Pipes?
Our customer service has the answer.