Freedom Performance Declaration Exhaust
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Freedom Performance Declaration Exhaust• Traditional 2-into-2 drag pipes keeps the intimidating look of a true Drag pipe• Big diameter, short length with great power and a massive 2-1/2″ diameter• Blue-proof heat shields and a removable baffle• For a real Drag pipe throttle sound and the most optimal performance• This system features show chrome quality and a chopper like look
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete system|
|Exhaust Design:||Turn Out||Exhaust System:||2 Into 2|
|Finish:||Chrome||Heat Shields Included:||2-1/2″ heats shields|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HD00060||Sold in Units:||Set|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2013
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2007–2013
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2007–2010
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2007–2008, 2010–2013
MikeStenhouse Posted :
Easy to install, could have included instructions, but still easy enough to figure out. Hardest was removing the stock system. Great sound! Great Chrome finish! Love the look on my '07 FXSTC
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Freedom Performance Declaration Exhaust?
Our customer service has the answer.