Vance & Hines Black Big Shots Staggered Exhaust
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Vance & Hines Black Big Shots Staggered Exhaust
Fitment Note: 1986-2006 models require o2 sensor plugs 443-405. Head pipes are chrome with black heatshields.• Made of 16-gauge steel with black finish• Full coverage heat shields• 2-1/2″ outside diameter pipes• Removable baffles• Mount hardware included
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System|
|Exhaust System:||2 Into 2||Finish:||Black|
|Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″ headpipes||Heat Shields Included:||Full-coverage|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||47921||Material:||16-gauge Steel|
|O2 Sensor Compatible:||Yes||Sold in Units:||Set|
Fitment Note: 1986-2006 models require o2 sensor plugs 443-405. Head pipes are chrome with black heatshields.
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Blackline FXS : 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE2 : 2011
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008, 2010–2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998, 2007–2010
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2011
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2011
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2011
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2011
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009, 2011
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2006, 2009
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2010
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1986–1990, 1999–2009
pooles Posted :
Wow! So much louder than stock exhaust on my bike. Sounds great going under overpasses and between house rows. Loud enough to set off car alarms! Easy to install and looks great. Was able to lower saddlebags 2-3" after install. If you want "louder", these are great pipes.
bjthompson69 Posted :
Installed on 2009 Crossbones. Great look, sound and performance.
gvpendergraft Posted :
Excellent appearance, deep throaty sound (loud). Increased HP with better fuel economy. The blacked out look is mean.
Sailone Posted :
Great exhaust. Sounds fantastic.
jerome.pfister Posted :
awesome look, excellent finish Sounds really deep (and loud). Power!
email@example.com Posted :
These pipes are awesome!!! I'm very happy with all of my purchases from J&P!!!
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Awesome easy to install and good service
lilitaly79 Posted :
djvogt3 Posted :
Great look and Great sound. Be careful putting them on the black powder coat heat shields scratch easily. Overall satisfied.
scoots Posted :
Great pipes.had big radius before,big shots offer a deeper ,throatier growl.
Crunican Posted :
I really like the look and sound. It is definitely louder than the stock setup, but not too excessive. I ordered the quiet baffles with this, but did not install them as it was not as loud as some have reported. Obviously, "loud" is very subjective.
ldupont Posted :
Love these pipes! They look great and sound awesome. Very pleased with my purchase.
reedshaw95 Posted :
Great look, great fit, great sound.
fbruemmer73 Posted :
awesome exhaust. loud and deep sound even with the baffles still installed. awesome look. taking off the O2 sensors and reinstalling them was a pain since they are hard to access but everything else took minutes to install.
bobchief21 Posted :
simple installation and they sound great
laynew Posted :
Pipes sound great, but there's quite a bit of fighting you'll need to do to get them seated. I put mine on a 2012 Wide Glide and getting them set against the heads with gaskets properly in place was tough. Definitely not a 1 person job.
JhM406 Posted :
Looks good. Sounds good.
jktwnsnd Posted :
Love these pipes! Look and sound amazing! great service and delivery!
JJnSierraVista Posted :
Awesome service! Very easy interface. Love the compatibility matrix letting you know if you're product you selected is compatible with your vehicle
wgainey Posted :
They look great and sound great, the only problem I had with the installation was no plugs for the O2 ports were included and my Suzuki C50 does not have the O2 sensors.
jawamcleod Posted :
Wow my c50t has become a monster! Great pipes delivered to my door in less than a week for less than I'd pay in town. Highly recommended!
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 168 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 190 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 162
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Vance & Hines Black Big Shots Staggered Exhaust?
Our customer service has the answer.