Cobra Speedster Swept Exhaust System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cobra Speedster Swept Exhaust System• Swept Speedsters feature full-length 2.5-inch heat shields finished off with slash cut ends• And they come with Cobra's limited Lifetime Warranty• The Swept Speedsters are an all-new design from Cobra• With a graceful radius that begins behind the rear cylinder and then continues to the rear axle area where the tips end, the pipes provide the correct proportional look to the bike• The removable baffles work to keep the sound levels within socially responsible levels• The ends of the pipes feature a radial slash design, almost a curling wave of metal• But it's the PowerPort that makes this exhaust system more than a cosmetic or acoustic upgrade• The PowerPort connects the front and rear headpipes to promote superior exhaust scavenging• The result is improved torque and overall power (much like you would expect to achieve from a performance 2-into-1 system) from the time-honored 2-into-2 design• New swept speedster with long lean lines• Power port for maximum power increases• Requires use of footpeg relocation bracket 540-924
|Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System||Finish:||Chrome|
|Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″||Manufacturer Part Number:||6220|
|Material:||16-gauge Steel||Sold in Units:||Set|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2006
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2006
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1986–1990, 1999–2006
rahjerzz Posted :
Installed on a chopper with an S&S 96. Installed without any help fast and simple. Just read the instructions. Taking it slow & easy it took me 2 hrs including fabricating a custom mounting bracket. Pipes have great finish and fit quality. Everyone loves the way they sound! I was so pleased about not having to buy O2 sensor plugs. I was turned off on other pipes, mainly because I felt plugs should be provided with the pipes. Pipes were well packed and shipped fast by J&P
email@example.com Posted :
I installed these Cobra Pipes on my Fat Boy. Now everybody wants to know where I got them. They look great and sound great.
dreschra Posted :
easy install no trouble took 1.5 hrs look good and sound great.
shasta1jeff Posted :
these are very good pipe and easy fit for Honda fury.
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Cobra Speedster Swept Exhaust System?
Our customer service has the answer.