Thunderheader 2-into-1 Chrome Dual Falsee Exhaust for Touring Models
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Thunderheader 2-into-1 Chrome Dual Falsee Exhaust for Touring Models• Left side (falsee) for dual pipe appearance• Increased horsepower and unmistakable Thunderheader sound• Get the performance of a 2-into-1 system, but the look of a dual muffler setup• Comes with detailed instructions• Includes 2-into-1 header system, 2 slip on mufflers and mounting hardware• Quality and sound you can only get from Thunderheader• Heat shields sold separate• Chrome Finish
|Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System||Exhaust System:||2 Into 1|
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||1075|
|Material:||16-gauge Steel||Sold in Units:||Set|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2010–2012
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2010–2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2012
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2012
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2010–2012
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2010–2012
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2012
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2010–2012
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2011
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2012
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2012
ragsotis Posted :
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Thunderheader 2-into-1 Chrome Dual Falsee Exhaust for Touring Models?
Our customer service has the answer.