Vance & Hines Dresser Duals Header System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Vance & Hines Dresser Duals Header System
Fitment Note: Trike models will require adapter kit 442-975, sold separately.• The re-invention of Dresser Duals eliminates the stock crossover, giving a clean, true dual function for the FL• Virtually eliminates the heat issues on the left side for the passenger, routes the hot exhaust gases below the footpeg and protects vital engine components from heat damage, yet delivers the true dual look• All heat shields and mounting hardware included• Installation on HD Trikes requires adaptor kit 442-975, sold seperately
|Complete Header Pipe:||Header Pipes||Exhaust System:||Dual|
|Finish:||Chrome||Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″|
|Heat Shields Included:||Yes||Includes Muffler:||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||16829||O2 Sensor Compatible:||Yes|
|Sold in Units:||Set|
Fitment Note: Trike models will require adapter kit 442-975, sold separately.
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2010–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2012–2014
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic : 2014
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2010–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Twin-Cooled : 2014
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO Anniversary FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2013
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2013
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2010–2013
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRC : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO Anniversary FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2010–2014
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2012–2014
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2010–2014
- Touring Street Glide Shrine FLHX : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Special FLHXS : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2014
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTKSE : 2014
- Touring Ultra Limited Shrine FLHTK : 2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2010–2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
freedmark Posted :
Bacalurch Posted :
Awesome look and sound!!! Especially with V&H oval slip ons. Bike sounds and runs better. Runs at a cooler temp too. Easy to install. LOVE mine and have no complaints.
email@example.com Posted :
Great product fast shipping
jeroehner2 Posted :
Fit perfectly on 2011 Street Glide Trike!
mhoech Posted :
Sweet looking and a real nice upgrade.
packmantaison Posted :
The curve line without the joint is beautiful.
blee15 Posted :
lavatan Posted :
I love these head pipes. They cooled off the running temperature by at least 10-20 degrees. I am definitely more comfortable riding now. I also like the sound they produce. Not too loud that I can't hear the radio but a nice rumble with the V&H Monster Ovals. Awesome!!!
oldknight68 Posted :
Love them. Only took a couple hours to yank the factory pipes off and have these back on. Look and sound great!
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
nice look and sound
Andrs3d@comcast.net Posted :
Found product to be exactly what it should be and a quality product.I would buy this type of product again if needed.Job well done ,thanks
hdraso Posted :
Thanks for good service!!
jeffery2000 Posted :
Excellent product V&H does it again sounds and looks like a million bucks! J&P fast shipping, easy shopping, and the best price on the market....Recommend Highly!!!
seberod Posted :
sounds good and gave me the power i expected
Bhemstreet Posted :
Good fit and look. Easy to install and enjoyed doing it myself.
bhaley1059 Posted :
Good fit and look sound great good tech support
viablo Posted :
Pipes sound awesome.
papitank Posted :
nice looking pipes
Mackvtx Posted :
Great product, really woke up my mufflers and improved the performance of my 2011 Roadglide, I could not ask for more!
mckelveys Posted :
Very easy to install. Makes pipes much louder.
mesh.krishnan Posted :
861394 Posted :
Looks and sounds great and always super great service from JP Cycles.
kmcintee Posted :
Great sound and runs cooler. I used master tune to get the settings close and then took the bike in for a dyno. Runs smooth and ideals with no variation. I am very happy with the speedy delivery and the price was better then the dealer would give me. I am a happy J&P Gold Club Member
tphilpot Posted :
Easily installed! They look and sound great. Extremely noticeable decrease in engine temp.
lowndleft Posted :
My 2013 street glide sound better.
email@example.com Posted :
Great Look! Sound pretty good. Decided to order a Vance & Hines Fuel pak hoping for more performance.
jpm652 Posted :
As always, the service at J&P was excellent and shipment was quick. I haven't installed these pipes yet, but will soon.
Paul Jones RKC 2007 Posted :
All my expectation where meet!!
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
The pipes were just as I expected . They fit perfectly. The instructions were dead on . Arrived when said they would . Was real pleased with whole experiance . Would recommend pipes and J&P to friends.
carver1976 Posted :
I've got to say that I am very pleased with the new header pipes. The quality and fit are excellent, and the new sound of a low rumble instead of a cracking popping sound is a pure pleasure to listen to. They are exactly what was needed to complete my custom upgrade. The kit was complete with everything needed, all good quality, and fit perfectly. Only wish that the instructions (pictures) were clearer. I had too read them very carfully several times to identify some of the hardware and their actual locations/orientations, because the kit covered several year models and had extra hardware that I didn't need. Easy enough for even a shade tree mechanic. Oh, and thanks for the phone help when ordering. The girl that took my order had some one check to make sure that they had the O2 sensor ports that Calififornia requires. Thanks again for everything. Ed
kirkbaker Posted :
GReat fit and look awsome
wadecon1 Posted :
went on nicely, sound good, look good
rpick Posted :
This part has not yet been installed but, will do what I intended it to do. Thanks!!
bigdugster Posted :
Clean Lines and Easy Install!!!
saka670 Posted :
I am satisfied with a well-balanced heavy and low tone.
email@example.com Posted :
Perfit fit they look great and sound awsome
johnwooten Posted :
Very nice. Sounds great but not too loud. Nice smooth base sound.
Don Ho Posted :
Easy to install , look and sound great
HandyAndy52 Posted :
Awesome pipes Look Great, Power is better all the way around. one piece Sheilds Look Awesome These Changed the sound of original mufflers, Deeper rumble & Bark A little Louder
dave.472 Posted :
Great pipes! Awesome sound with V&H slash cut slip-ons!
lasher Posted :
juskae Posted :
Looks good, sounds good. Paired up with V&H basic slip-ons i already had for some time. Did have to invest in a EFI tuner though - had a previous HD download back when mufflers were added, but after recent header installation it definitely needed the tune. Runs smooth now.
roothog57 Posted :
Looks and sounds great, much better than stock pipes already had the VH slip on mufflers which made it even easier application. Great product ,Great deal from J&P
dserafine Posted :
These pipes went on easy and had lots of extra hardware for various applications. They sound as great as they look.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 151 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 205 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 163 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 170
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Vance & Hines Dresser Duals Header System?
Our customer service has the answer.