Vance & Hines 2-Into-1 Chrome Pro Pipe
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Vance & Hines 2-Into-1 Chrome Pro Pipe• Includes tuned length stepped headers with a highly efficient merge collector that feeds into a stepped megaphone design• Includes header and collector heat shields, as well as a shield over the first step of the megaphone• Features a CNC-machined chrome-plated billet end cap
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System|
|Exhaust System:||2 Into 1||Finish:||Chrome|
|Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″||Manufacturer Part Number:||17559|
|Material:||16-Gauge Steel||Sold in Units:||Set|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2010–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2012–2014
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic : 2014
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2010–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Twin-Cooled : 2014
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO Anniversary FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2013
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2013
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2010–2013
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRC : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO Anniversary FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2010–2014
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2012–2014
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2010–2014
- Touring Street Glide Shrine FLHX : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Special FLHXS : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2011
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2014
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTKSE : 2014
- Touring Ultra Limited Shrine FLHTK : 2014
Sasquatchilly Posted :
This exhaust came very well packaged , I found it fairly easy to install with good instructions that explained the installation well be careful to read and understand them beforehand ! The end result was well worth the money , the seat of the pants performance over my stock exhaust made me smile and the sound was louder but not to the point that neighbors would complain or noise police would notice !
michael772 Posted :
Love the sound and the nods that I get from other riders
ktmman Posted :
Great fit, great look, great performance!
hopinite Posted :
The pipes are great and the chrome is awesome but the placement of the worm clamps for the heat shields will make you go insane.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
The pipe sounds awesome. Easy installation and the site recommended the proper hardware. Very easy and great experience
mikect Posted :
One of the very best systems out there. Install with upgraded intake and V&H fuel system and see for yourself.
mikect Posted :
This product is well worth the price if you want to improve your stock Harley. Compared to a big bore kit and the added down time. This pipe rocks it!!!
stevus_maximus Posted :
Sounds awesome on my 2012 Street Glide
jeansy Posted :
I also fitted V&H throttle system,VO2 air kit,V&H fuelpak. This set up was easy to install and tune. No special tools needed.Made a huge boost in performance on my 2010 street glide! I still cant get the grin off my face! I live in Australia and it only took five days to get my order delivered. THankyou J&P.
TX DaveSki Posted :
Good quality, great price, fast delivery. Really made my Road King come alive
email@example.com Posted :
Easy to install and vastly improves the performance of the bike.
AL SCHROETER Posted :
FIT PERFECT VERY GOOD POWER BAND
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Ive run almost all the header systems, and in my opinion, this system is the best ive ever seen. Looks, sound, increased performance, it has it all. Add a fuelpak and breather, and you will absolutely be amazed.
nit10kit10 Posted :
This was the only place we could find the exhaust. Even our local Harley dealer couldn't get one until the end of September. Amazing price and delivered quickly! Looking forward to future purchases!
miker1358 Posted :
Installed pipes and would recommend to all who want two into one system. Instruction were wrong on one bracket, but worked out in field.
rex82nd Posted :
sound is perfect install very easy took me about an 2 hours to do. Would recommend getting a set of ratchet wrenches before you start the mounting bolts by the transmission cover are a real pain in the a$$ if you don't have a set of those wrenches.
Dano1960 Posted :
these pipes sound so good on my 09 FLHX, and the power has increased somewhat, with adding a Ness stage 1 kit, next is a HD supertuner kit.
cjdiguido Posted :
Bought these pipes & a FuelPak for my 09 FLHX. Installation was quick easy. Fit & Finish was Great! Performance & sound was above expectations. Now my wife wants a set of V&H pipes & a FuelPak for her bike :-) I would buy this again!
wnrsr Posted :
The Vance & hines makes great power but wife thinks it's a little loud.
bigdaddybiker Posted :
I had a Pro Pipe on my last Harley. Initially I went with a well known "true dual" system on my new bike. It looked good but performance didn't match up with the 2 into 1 Pro Pipe.
Hinder Posted :
Shipped same day.
buell45 Posted :
Looks great on my 08 ultra and performs fantastic. Simple to install.
viperlc130 Posted :
Great sound, easy to follow direction. Took more time to take off my old system than to put on the V & H 2into1 pipes. So far very pleased with my purchase.
fsegreto Posted :
this 2-into-1 exhaust really dresses up the bike and sounds even better than the original dual exhaust. Vance and Hines rock.
Spinlersa Posted :
Has a great sound, adds a little gitty up and go!
bikeromar Posted :
Looks and sound is great but on my 2001 road glide the position of the back pipe makes it real difficult to remove and replace the transmission fill plug, to check the fluid level. Am I the first to experirnce this.
ashoukry Posted :
Excellent sound, looks and performance
majorleewild Posted :
Plan on a Saturday installation or a couple of weekday evenings if you don't read the instructions. Instructions were hard to follow and I am a retired pilot with maintenance background...abet, I have been out of touch with the maintenance side for 20+ years. Could not give a 5 due to instruction sheets not being clear nor pictures legible...
Speargun Posted :
LOVE IT! Great sound. Not too loud while cruising, but it wakes up when you crack the throttle. Install took me about 3 hours total including installing & programming the fuel pack. (Make sure you have the correct TORX bits before you start)
thunder4000 Posted :
This pipe has good sound and looks good on my 12 wide glide. Vance and Hines did a good job on the pro pipe.
Abdullah_bq Posted :
great deep sound , and look good
Abdullah_bq Posted :
great deep sound and look good
whitemikewalters Posted :
Came in a reasonable amount of time and these pipes are awesome! I was worried that it wouldn't be as loud as I wanted but boy was I wrong! No need to take baffles out here! And with the Vance & Hines Fuelpak, the throttle response and pickup is definitely noticeably better than stock. Must buy!
email@example.com Posted :
They look and sound great.
blackhawk13 Posted :
Great product and fast delivery!! Thanks!
pattayr Posted :
J&P Cycles customer service can not be beat! Mike (via phone) addressed my issue and directed me to a better product.
archerdude_76 Posted :
sounds awesome! Just what I was looking for
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 151 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 205 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 166
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Vance & Hines 2-Into-1 Chrome Pro Pipe?
Our customer service has the answer.