Cycle Shack 1-3/4″ Slash-Out Drag Pipes
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cycle Shack 1-3/4″ Slash-Out Drag Pipes• 40″ chrome pipes mount to OEM mounting bracket• 2″ pipes feature a stepped header design for increased performance when used on big-inch motors• Fit all models including 883C and 1200C• Use OEM heat shields on 1-3/4" pipes; 2" pipes include heat shields• Include O2 sensor bung plugs for 2004-06 applications• Heat shields for other models and baffles for all models are available separately
|Finish:||Chrome||Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PHD-161||Material:||Steel|
|Sold in Units:||Set|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 CP XL1200CP : 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2010–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2006–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2007–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2010
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2009–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2005–2012
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster Custom Limited B XL1200CB : 2012
migrain1 Posted :
Look good and fit good too. Not bad on sound, but the chrome starts looking crappy and dull about mid pipe after little use.
bradleybennett.bb Posted :
The pipes sound great and the bike runs better than the stock pipes that were on it. Rode the bike for 150 miles and they have not blued or changed colors at all. I also installed them with power cones. The installation was very simple.
jerryc812 Posted :
look much better than stock pipes
harleypdc Posted :
Good price on this complete kit, a Cycle Shack product.
b747_200fe Posted :
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Cycle Shack 1-3/4″ Slash-Out Drag Pipes?
Our customer service has the answer.