Cycle Shack Straight Cut 1-3/4″ Drag Pipes
- Product Reviews
Cycle Shack Straight Cut 1-3/4″ Drag Pipes• Chrome one-piece design• Accept OEM heat shields• Includes O2 sensor bung plugs for non-sensor applications• Silencer inserts sold separately
|Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System||Finish:||Chrome|
|Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″||Manufacturer Part Number:||PHD-133S|
|Sold in Units:||Set|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2011
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2011
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005, 2007–2011
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1997, 1999–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2011
JW1988 Posted :
Awesome set of pipes
JW1988 Posted :
Nice and Loud and looks awesome
baron41 Posted :
Easy install and a great sound. They are on the loud side but love the sound they make between gears. Put black wrap on them and really changed the look of the bike.
mee73novass Posted :
These add style and performance! Great price and high quality!!! Easy bolt on.
yoda124 Posted :
Excellent!! Fit perfect and affordable!!!
ndn_marine Posted :
awesome sound. easy set up. all parts mounted properly.
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Cycle Shack Straight Cut 1-3/4″ Drag Pipes?
Our customer service has the answer.