Dyno Power Slash-cut style Replacement Mufflers
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Dyno Power Slash-cut style Replacement Mufflers• Low-restriction mufflers are available in the three most popular styles and are designed to bolt to the stock mounts• They feature all-steel muffler cores and show-chrome plating
|Material:||16-gauge steel||Style:||Slash-cut style|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1995–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1995–2005, 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2014
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2013–2014
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2005, 2007–2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004, 2006–2007
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1995–2005, 2007–2008
pdkanters Posted :
Fit was great, but the chrome is scratched and looks dull. Spend the extra money for a better quality slip on.
matt1980wi Posted :
Awesome slip-ons!!! It sounds better than my inlaws over priced screaming eagles. It gives you that low deep tone, and that loud rumble, Absoultly perfect to piss off the neighbors. Install was a breeze, I didnt have to get the air/fuel ratio reset either. Runs like a top.
newtbradford Posted :
Great looking and sound good.
jmarke Posted :
I PUT THESE MUFLERS ON 07 STREET BOB VERY GOOD SOUND AND EASY INSTALL WELL WORTH THE MONEY FIT AND FINISH IS EXCELLENT
pointman3030 Posted :
These mufflers and a K&N high volume filter on my 2005 DYNA Gluide do me proud ! The sound is better than I expected.There is a noticeable increase in acceleration. I havn't checked the Mileage on the Highway yet,but around town in normal conditions I'm, getting 49.31 MPG. For about $200.00 dollars, Mufflers and K&N filter,I'm a happy camper.
glenprice Posted :
The GREATEST pipes, bang-for-buck, can't beat the sound and the price. Solid "B" for chrome, but all-in-all a great set of pipes.
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Dyno Power Slash-cut style Replacement Mufflers?
Our customer service has the answer.