Dyno Power Tapered Style Replacement Mufflers
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Dyno Power Tapered Style Replacement Mufflers• Low-restriction mufflers are available in the three most popular styles and are designed to bolt to the stock mounts• They feature all-steel muffler cores and show-chrome plating
|Material:||16-gauge steel||Style:||Tapered style|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1995–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1995–2005, 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2014
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2013–2014
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2005, 2007–2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004, 2006–2007
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1995–2005, 2007–2008
usseryd Posted :
The DynoPower slp-on mufflers are an inexpensive way to improve your H-D sound and maybe performance. USA made and pretty goo quality. Easy to install and were a perfect fit on my 2007 Dyna Super Glide. Great sound and not too loud. Good rumble at idle and when craking the throttle in a "get on."
Marklamal Posted :
Was a little concerned with the size of these mufflers compared to stock when I put them on,but they fit perfectly,and sound awesome.
jclements Posted :
I put a set of the Dyno Power mufflers (Part # 450-250) on my 2006 Street Bob. With those, a SC air Cleaner kit, and a PC III, I Dyno'd at just over 76 HP. They have a great sound and look really great on the bike, maintaining a stock/but not apprearance. Best bang for the buck I've seen in a while!
12345678 Posted :
I purchased these slip ons for my 2000 HD FXDX. They were simple to install and mated perfectly to the stock mounting bracket. Firing the bike up in the garage I was concerned about how loud they were (cracking down on loud pipes here) but once outside they sounded great and I think they will pass yearly inspection. The chrome is excellent. I have noticed an improvement in performace and shifting has become easier, I believe because coming off the throttle the engine rpms drop faster than with the stock pipes. I did not re-jet and have had no problems. At about $120.00, they are a bargain.
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Dyno Power Tapered Style Replacement Mufflers?
Our customer service has the answer.