Santee "Designer Series" 2″ Shorty Drag Pipes
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Santee "Designer Series" 2″ Shorty Drag Pipes• Kick down just in front of the transmission end cover• Baffles not availableNote: For show use only due to short length (tuning difficulties may arise).Note: Heat shields available for selected models only. Baffles cannot be installed.
|Baffles Included:||No||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System|
|Header Pipe Diameter:||2″||Heat Shields Included:||No|
|Material:||16-gauge Steel||Sold in Units:||Set|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2006
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2006
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2006
wallace71 Posted :
Good pipes, sound real good!
cklammer Posted :
The greatest pipes ever! They aren't called Loud As F**k for nothin'!
Jeremy-Bowen Posted :
Love em! exactly what i expected short straight and LOUD! did take a small hit on top end power however.
asmith74 Posted :
wonderful set of pipes, great addition to my 02 Deuce.
FIbarra74 Posted :
If it's loud you want then loud you will get. My 05 softtail standard seemed too ride smoother at 80mph then with the thunder header.
Hotrod6871 Posted :
Awesome clean looking pipes & they live up to there name !! They are loud as F#@%..!
audrey05 Posted :
Man Oh Man !!! 2" Shorty Drags for a Shovelhead = AWSOME !!! Perfect fit for a custom Old Skool frame with 4" ground clearance. Quality finished chrome and easy install with best made bracket and look I ever seen ,Bar None !! "Way to go J & P". Hoot, Maryville, TN.
jimo1960 Posted :
I love these pipes! They sound great giving my Shovelhead Harely a deep powerful rumble. No tuning issues at all, in fact I think my scooter runs even better. Great pipes and a narley custom look.
lloyd169 Posted :
Very nice pipes they are loud and they look great. Makes my bike standout from all other bikes. I love them, thanks
Deanpse25 Posted :
i been looking at these pipes for a year now an finally broke down and bought them, i love the sound these put out loud and got a good thump for the o`l shovelhead couldnt be happier
Dace Posted :
Awesome look on my shovelhead!!
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 178 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 202 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 204
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Santee "Designer Series" 2″ Shorty Drag Pipes?
Our customer service has the answer.