Cycle Shack Baloney Slice Slip-On Mufflers
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cycle Shack Baloney Slice Slip-On Mufflers• These 2-1/2″ O.D. Slip-Fit Mufflers will fit FXD Dyna models and FXDWG Dyna Wide GlidesNote: Intended for off-road, race use only and may not be legal for sale on catalyst equipped motorcycles in California.
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MS129||Material:||Steel|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005, 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2014
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2013–2014
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005, 2007–2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004, 2006–2007
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008
jerblr27 Posted :
if your out of stock, does that mean you'll ship as soon as you get them. can you tell me when you ex-speck them in your warehouse..thank you, Jerry Blair
gkietzma71 Posted :
Nice slip-ons. Good looks and good price.
wojwand Posted :
Nice sound, easy to install.
jlstrader Posted :
These pipes were a breeze to put on and louder than I expected which is a great thing. I love them and wish I would have spent the money for full pipes and not just slip ons. Worth every penny. Friends are jealous how great my bike sounds now.
fallon196 Posted :
cadillac05 Posted :
Sounds a lot better then I was expecting, good muffler for the price!!
williams1495 Posted :
Bike sounds great
mark284 Posted :
Fit real good
jghandymann Posted :
Nice sound for price.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 187 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 188 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 201
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Cycle Shack Baloney Slice Slip-On Mufflers?
Our customer service has the answer.