Cycle Shack Slash-Down Slip-On Mufflers
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cycle Shack Slash-Down Slip-On Mufflers• 2-1/2″ mufflers feature all-steel cores that won’t burn out• The show-quality chrome will last for years• Mufflers use stock mounting hardwareNote: Not legal for use on catalyst equipped motorcycles in California
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Exhaust Muffler Diameter:||2-1/2″|
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||MHD-235SD|
|Material:||Steel||Sold in Units:||Set|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 2007–2010
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2007–2012
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2012
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2008–2010
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2007–2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2008–2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW : 2008–2009
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE : 2007
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE2 : 2008
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Standard FXST : 2007–2009
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Love, Love, Love My New Pipes!!! Sounds wonderful!!! Thanks J&P Cycles!!!
gijack67 Posted :
Sounds great. Nice "throaty" sound. Went on with ease. I had both mufflers on in less than an hour.
aprilgrice Posted :
Bad Ass!!! I even installed them myself!! Very easy.
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Cycle Shack Slash-Down Slip-On Mufflers?
Our customer service has the answer.