Cycle Shack Slash Out Slip-On Mufflers
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cycle Shack Slash Out Slip-On Mufflers• Simple installation• Really changes the sound and look of your bike• Adds performance
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Exhaust Muffler Diameter:||3″|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MXL317||Sold in Units:||Set|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2003
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
pubhunter Posted :
Good sound, loud but not too loud. Good value for the price, Finish isnt perfect, but nice pipes none the less. Work great on my 2012 Fat Bob. instructions were a little vague.
philipbush Posted :
a good price thank you
thomasbrew Posted :
if your looking for slip on and plan to remove the baffels. these arnt what you want. the baffles can not be removed without alot of grinding.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 194 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 174 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 217
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Cycle Shack Slash Out Slip-On Mufflers?
Our customer service has the answer.