Khrome Werks HP-Plus Slash-Cut Slip-on Mufflers
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Khrome Werks HP-Plus Slash-Cut Slip-on Mufflers• Patented steel construction baffle with more high temperature fiberglass packing• Provides significant gains in horsepower and torque• Exhibits a distinctive, throaty sound• Use factory mount hardware and heat shields
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Exhaust Muffler Diameter:||3″|
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||202310|
|Muffler Design:||Slash Cut||Sold in Units:||Pair|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1995–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1995–2005, 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2014
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2013–2014
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2005, 2007–2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004, 2006–2007
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1995–2005, 2007–2008
mpd071 Posted :
These pipes are awesome. Deliver great performance and sound
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
These mufflers are great, good deep sound while cruising, great open flow design to let those hot exhaust gasses escape. They really helped cool my bike down for riding comfort.
Woodmiser Posted :
These pipes give a full rich sound that I wanted from my 103. Very good sound almost too loud but not a problem. I would buy them again, and so won't my friends.
cotaone Posted :
Very deep tone from these slip-ons.
cecils Posted :
The mufflers are great. No problem installing, great sounding and a noticeable gain in performance. The price was good and delivery was prompt.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 187 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 187 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 218
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Khrome Werks HP-Plus Slash-Cut Slip-on Mufflers?
Our customer service has the answer.