Vance & Hines Monster Rounds Slip-On Mufflers
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Vance & Hines Monster Rounds Slip-On Mufflers• Produces that deep and mellow rumble that’s winning the hearts and minds of touring riders who put in the long distance miles• Perfect for enjoying your stereo on the highway• Blue-proof technology• CNC-machined billet end-cap for an impeccable appearance
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||16773|
|Material:||Billet||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1995–2005, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1995–2008, 2012–2014
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic : 2014
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO EFI FLHTCUSE : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1995–1998, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Twin-Cooled : 2014
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO Anniversary FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2011–2013
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI : 2000
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2013
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2013
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRC : 2014
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO Anniversary FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI : 2002
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI2 : 2003
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE3 : 2007
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1995–2005, 2008, 2010–2014
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2012–2014
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009, 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006, 2008–2009, 2011–2014
- Touring Street Glide Shrine FLHX : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Special FLHXS : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2011
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1995
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2014
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTKSE : 2014
- Touring Ultra Limited Shrine FLHTK : 2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
mtramonte Posted :
Chome a mile deep, beautiful billet end caps and embossed logos...superb craftsmanship meets performance. Not too loud at all—but a nice throaty sound and a crack when you hit the gas. If you want pipes that shake the whole town look elsewhere, but for a high quality fit and finish and a deep sound that fits a touring machine's personality these can't be beat.
stevenjsisino31 Posted :
Ordered the Vance and Hines Monster Rounds slip on's on Oct. 16th, and they arrived within 5 days. They came out of the box's in perfect condition, and with the directions and hardware supplied by Vance & Hines I installed them on my 2013 HD Road King Classic in about 20 min. They look and sound fantastic, and I could not be happier with the product and the experience I had dealing with J&P CYCLES.
croyfri Posted :
nice deep sound. not over powering
msg31u Posted :
Just the deep sound I was looking for. Easy installation.
dessig69 Posted :
Great sounding pipes. Easy to install and received very quickly.
jnobli01 Posted :
Quick delivery, quality product, nice sound, not excessively loud, nice throaty sound...can hear radio when riding
mlabarge Posted :
I ordered these via e-mail on a Tuesday evening and Thursday afternoon I had them. Great service and an even better product. The slip-ons look great and the ease of installation was unbelievable. I've had several comments from my fellow riders about how good they look and sound. They are a bit pricey but quality will cost you. Entirely worth it.
05excursion Posted :
Parts arrived on time and in great shape look fantastic.
wmassey9 Posted :
Phillybadass Posted :
Great pipes at a great price!! Install was easy and transaction was even easier!!!
101 Posted :
Bennett7894 Posted :
Sounds awsome, deep rumble, and still have volume at same level as stock.
btaliaferro Posted :
Grat Sound! Easy to install with tools in your garage. Looks GREAT on my 2012 Road Glide Ultra!
talldude141 Posted :
Simple install, 30 minutes and done!
Dahudda Posted :
VMathieu Posted :
I'm no mechanic, but because of prior reviews I felt installing these was something I could do myself, and I was right. It took about 45 minutes to remove the old pipes and put these on. They sound amazing! I was afraid we wouldn't like them as much as the long shots we had on the old bike but we are very happy with them. They have a low growl that screams Harley!
conranj Posted :
These mufflers sound amazing. They were super easy to install and when coupled with the V&H Fuelpak you don't even need to take it to the dealership for reprogramming. They have that deep Harley rumble I've been looking for and the added performance isn't bad either. They could be a little louder, but overall they are great. Not so loud they're overpowering while cruising, but when you roll back on the throttle... Look out! Thanks for offering such a great product!
scott c Posted :
These are awesome I couldn't be happier sound great superb product and look very nice on my 2012 Elctra Glide Limited.
Road King Rider Posted :
I installed these mufflers on my 2002 Harley FLHRCI, 95 cu. in. with SE 211 cams. While the V&H mufflers are excellent quality, look great and perform well, they are too free flowing for my bike and I lose HP and torque at the mid RPM range. I recommend them only for larger engines with high lift cams. They are not as quiet as V&H advertises, but do have a nice roar when you hit the throttle. People know you're coming with these mufflers!
mhoech Posted :
Top notch looks and the sound is good. Deep tone and not so loud while cruising but when you get on it, they come alive. Had loud pipes before and was ready for something that was more suited for the long haul.
russ1902 Posted :
I purchased the Power Dual Headers with the Monster Round slip ons and the quality is top notch. The sound is far beyond my expectations as the folks from Vance Hinds recommended this system. It also picks up about 6hp. I installed them myself on a Saturday but if your not a good mechanic I recommend having them installed. Great product and incredible sound. Worth every penny!
jloyer Posted :
Boyfriend got for Xmas got the product on time and undamaged. and they are really nice
Cocoasdad Posted :
Great sound, easy install. Match up great with the Dresser Duals I installed at the same time. Typical V&H quality.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 152 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 206 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 172
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Vance & Hines Monster Rounds Slip-On Mufflers?
Our customer service has the answer.