Rush 3″ Slip-On Slash Down Mufflers with 1.75″ Baffles
- Product Reviews
Rush 3″ Slip-On Slash Down Mufflers with 1.75″ Baffles• For performance, quality and sound there is nothing else like a Rush performance slip on muffler• These mufflers have been engineered through thousands of hours of development• Real world application and independent Dyno tested• Guarantee you the best performance and sound on the market• Rush mufflers feature baffles that are wrapped in a high tech material and designed to disperse heat and retain sound• State of the art chroming process allows Rush to offer a 1 year limited warranty against manufacturer defects on Rush chrome products• Rush mufflers will give you up to 5 horsepower increase straight out of the box
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Exhaust Muffler Diameter:||3″|
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||14201-175|
|Sold in Units:||Set||Style:||Slash Down|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1995–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1995–2005, 2007–2011
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2012
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2005, 2007–2012
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1997, 1999–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004–2007
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1995–2005, 2007–2008
anchor Posted :
Look good, can't wait to get out on the road to hear them.
migraywolf Posted :
Great sound and easy installation.
te5267 Posted :
Excellent sound and visual quality/easy to install!
wyansguy Posted :
These mufflers have a low "throaty" sound and are just what I was looking for. The quality of the chrome was better than expected. They went on very easily and the sound is great. A little louder than I expected, but I would purchase them again.
frederick75hanson Posted :
These Pipes sound great with a throtty sound. We had trouble lining up the mount holes to the stock Harley mount so the holes on the mount were enlarged to line up the pipe mounts. Chrome quality is less than expected. The sound makes it worth the extra effort.
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Rush 3″ Slip-On Slash Down Mufflers with 1.75″ Baffles?
Our customer service has the answer.