Vance & Hines Twin Slash Round Slip-On Mufflers
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Vance & Hines Twin Slash Round Slip-On Mufflers• Give your bike a performance edge along with a nice throaty and deep exhaust note• Gives you the unique Vance & Hines Twin slash look• Blue proof• Large 4″ muffler bodies• Louvered core baffles pre-installed• Combine with a Vance & Hines Fuel Pak 401-593 or 402-796 for the perfect tune for your fuel injected bike
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Exhaust Muffler Diameter:||2-1/2″|
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||16763|
|Sold in Units:||Pair|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1995–2005, 2007–2012
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1995–2008, 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO EFI FLHTCUSE : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1995–1998, 2007–2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2012
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI : 2000
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2012
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2012
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI : 2002
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI2 : 2003
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE3 : 2007
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1995–2005, 2008, 2010–2012
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2012
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006, 2008–2012
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1995
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2012
soaringeagle2072 Posted :
jax97b Posted :
Great sound, easy installation
mdsjcarr Posted :
My first review ever - glad I waited. These pipes were fairly easy to install, I got the old ones off and the new ones on in about an hour and a half. The sound is AMAZING. My 883 Iron finally sounds like a big boy Harley.
Ricky G Posted :
Just installed pipes. Sounds great. Easy to install.
super dundee Posted :
julianoocosta Posted :
great sound and performance
ldb312 Posted :
I was real happy with the sound of these, without changing head pipes. Look great too.
Living to ride Posted :
Great sound. Idid'nt like the mounting hardware but it worked. I would buy again.
wfojon Posted :
I wanted to retain most of the original look of my new Fatboy but wanted more Harley noise. These fit the bill perfectly with the added quiet baffles. You will need to get a different tune for the FI - I had hoped the stock ECU would handle it but nope needs a map but it sure made the bike feel like it had way more power, pulls much better too. Jon
hingjawl Posted :
I put these on my 2012 Softtail Slim, put um on same day I received them, took about an hour if that. They kick ass! They sound and look great! Ordered them on a Friday morning, At my door Tuesday morning, Ground, East Coast....
dfjosey Posted :
Vance and Hines always sound good and have an excellent fit and finish, no exceptions here.
Leonardo Rosado Posted :
Great sound good looks great great price
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
I'm really please with the service and the product. The comunication directly after the order was places though email, then confirmation that the product was sent. Great!
timmvp7 Posted :
Great sounding mufflers and sharp looking.Not too load not to quiet.Just the right sound i was looking for.
Bigdadob Posted :
Got these at J and P's open house.I couldn't have made a better choice. These slip ons sound great and look great to. Great price if you don't won't to do a complete exhaust overhaul.
email@example.com Posted :
easy to install. look and so great!
jibbyvan Posted :
danbousmc Posted :
madhatter5132 Posted :
Look great, sound great and were easy to install.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
I wanted to change out the head pipes. But, I settled for just the slip on's. Good base sound. I recommend these pipes.
blades082168 Posted :
the item was delivered very quick, easy install and they sound great.
drigsby55 Posted :
Great. But ordered the baffles to tone them down just a little.
stephen51 Posted :
very happy with the sound and delivery was spot on
gtown999 Posted :
Sounds great, Easy install, and very fast shipping
kf6gdz Posted :
sound great love the looks too.Good power improvement
clasenptg Posted :
went on with ease. it was part of my stage 1 upgrade along with arlen ness big sucker stage 1 filter kit and a fuelpak. love the rumble and bike runs great.
rick fox Posted :
These pipes sound great on my ultra limited. They took fifteen minutes to install. The quality looks very good. Good price with my gold club membership too!
xlh76 Posted :
Great price !!! Looks great & sounds even better. Had the old ones off & the new ones installed in less than 30 minutes. Should have done this much sooner.
mobjack Posted :
easy to install sounds great and fast shipping
TomKurtz Posted :
lewintenn Posted :
great sound and easy to install, check the packing to make sure the muffler hasnt gouged a chunk of the packing on the small end before installing
sblak782 Posted :
Excellent product-easy installation-quick delivery and great instructions -highly recommend these mufflers-not too loud but just right
karltews Posted :
vance and hines make awesome products.I will only buy vance and hines.Great sound.
jamesskiba Posted :
Look great sound great. A+++
dragon330 Posted :
fit great,easy install,sound great
Texaslizard Posted :
Perfect fit. Took about 20 minutes to install and sound great.
buzzingstrings Posted :
was really worried that these slip ons would be too loud, but was pleasantly surprised when I got these baby's on....deep,throaty tone, not too loud, perfect.
P Diddy Posted :
Great product at a fair price.
soeysoey Posted :
looks great doesn't sound the best.
James_schopper Posted :
sound great. hardest part of instal was getting the old mufflers off. took about 20 minutes total
stucooper Posted :
This muffler sounds great.
Jaime7202 Posted :
Great product and they sound great. They are super easy to install. I would recomend these pipes to anyone out there with a Roadking.
Gitcho Posted :
As advertised, these slip-on mufflers were very easy to install. They sound great, nice deep rumble without being obnoxious!
thestick Posted :
Look and sound terrific.
email@example.com Posted :
Good job j and p. got my pipes fast. Ordering was a breeze. They were packed nice and looked great when I got them on. The sound and looks on the bike was awesome. Just what my 09 road king needed. Installing was a snap they slipped right on and no issues with anything. Vance and Hines make great stuff. Great value and price.
nospmohtd Posted :
Awesome! sound is what was expected from vance and hines.
rickgunn Posted :
These pipes are a perfect fit for my 2010 FLHTK. The growl is great but the pipes tone down at highway speed. 30 minutes to install.
tsires Posted :
These slip ons are great! easy to install and makes the scoot sound much better.
jtsavage Posted :
Sound great. Not too loud.
bhaley1059 Posted :
Good fit and looks thought they would be a little louder but sound great.
sweepee Posted :
JP cycles is the best and thanks to reviews from other patrons I was able to select the right mufflers for my 2000 Roadking classic these Vance and Hines are grrrreat...awesome recommendation..thanks everyone Paul in Canada
sparky3472000 Posted :
Great look Great sound. JP tech dept. very helpful with my selection. I'd recommend these to anyone!
motort Posted :
fast shipping,my tri glide now sounds like a Harley ilove the sound,great buy.
ochsern Posted :
These are awesome!!! Put them on my 2011 Street Bob and wow, what a great sound. These are loud, I love them!
Lschroff Posted :
Fit is perfect and look great. Good sound not overly loud
Locutusx Posted :
I bought them until I could afford the V&H Black 2 into 2 exhaust, fuel pack & custom air filter ($$$). Not as loud as I'd like. But, a lot better than stock, plus they look good!
jenkqi51 Posted :
With minimal effort to install, the sound really brought my 2010 Dyna WideGlide to life. For the price, you cant go wrong.
te5267 Posted :
monther143 Posted :
great sound, no need for more loudness
polanowj Posted :
Fit and sounded great - arrived quickly and went on easily.
bwarring Posted :
I was very much pleased with the ordering and delivery processes. Great service. The Vance & Hines Slip-On Mufflers are everything I had hoped they would be. A cost effective way to ride safer by being heard. I'm extremely happy with J&P and the mufflers.
thparker67 Posted :
Easy to install (30 minutes), sounds excellent. Just the quickest way to get the right sound. I think it gave a slight performance/power increase over the entire RPM band. Very satisfied.
NickLeone Posted :
WOW...what a difference over the stock muflers... They sound awesome, could not be more happy. Thanks J&P for fast shipping.
2011fury Posted :
Vance & Hines...what can you say...extremely good quality, great fit, easy installation and WHAT A DIFFERENCE in sound. Very deep, but has enough growl to make anyone look. Sounds 'better' than a HD in my opinion.
5820 Posted :
WHAT A DIFFERANCE IT MADE FROM THE STOCK EXHAUST PIPES HONDA HAD ON MY HONDA FURY.
ron Jackson Posted :
Mufflers are typically well made items from Vance & Hines. Slight difficulty getting the bolts, that mount the cans to the supports, to engage the nuts holding the muffler brackets.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2013 Harley Catalog, Page 206 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 173 2011 Harley Update Catalog, Page 173 2011 Harley Catalog, Page 165
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Vance & Hines Twin Slash Round Slip-On Mufflers?
Our customer service has the answer.