Kuryakyn ISO Grips with ISO Throttle Boss
How to Install Grips
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn ISO Grips with ISO Throttle Boss• Added to the popular Kuryakyn ISO Grips, this jewel can make all the difference in the world on a long ride• The Throttle Boss is a small adjustable “paddle” that is positioned under the palm of one's throttled hand• This allows the driver to slightly relax the grip on the gas and still maintain a constant speed• Muscle stiffness and fatigue are reduced after prolonged cruising at a steady pace
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||6212|
|Sold in Units:||Set||Style:||ISO|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2013
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2004–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005, 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005, 2007–2013
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide Daytona FXDB-D : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2004–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2001–2007
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2004–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD : 2013
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2013
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1973–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1973–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Police Model FLP : 1974–1975
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Blackline FXS : 2011–2013
- Softail Breakout CVO FXSBSE : 2013
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008–2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1984–1999, 2007–2010
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2013
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE2 : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2013
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2000–2006, 2008–2010
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1998–2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2008–2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW : 2008–2009
- Softail Slim FLS : 2013
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE : 2007
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE2 : 2008
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2010, 2012–2013
- Softail Standard International FXST : 2011
- Sporster XR1200X : 2013
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1973–1985
- Sportster 1000 Kick Start XLCH1000 : 1973–1979
- Sportster 1000 Kick Start XLCH1000 (Early) : 1973
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1985
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 XLX : 1983–1985
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 CP XL1200CP : 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 1995, 2004–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2010–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2006–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2007–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2010
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1986–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1987–2003
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2009–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Police XL883L : 2013
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2005–2012
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2002–2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1984–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster 883R Roadster XL883R : 2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster XR1200 : 2008–2010
- Sportster XR1200X : 2010–2012
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider FXRS : 1992–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1973–1978
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984–1986
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1986–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983–1989, 1995–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO EFI FLHTCUSE : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI : 2000
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI2 : 2001
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2007
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2013
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI : 2002
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI2 : 2003
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE3 : 2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2007
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police CA FLHPE : 2007
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2007
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2007
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1992
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1986
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
- V-Rod ABS VRSCA : 2007
- V-Rod ABS VRSCAWA : 2008
- V-Rod Black VRSCB : 2004–2005
- V-Rod CVO VRSCSE : 2005–2006
- V-Rod Muscle VRSCF : 2009–2013
- V-Rod NHRA Commemorative Edition VRSCX : 2007
- V-Rod Night Rod ABS VRSCDA : 2008
- V-Rod Night Rod Anniversary Edition VRSCDX : 2012
- V-Rod Night Rod Special ABS VRSCDXA : 2008
- V-Rod Night Rod Special VRSCDX : 2007–2013
- V-Rod Night Rod VRSCD : 2006–2008
- V-Rod Street Rod VRSCR : 2006–2007
- V-Rod VRSCA : 2002–2006
- V-Rod VRSCAW : 2007–2010
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1986
JHiemenz Posted :
Nice replacement grips. Throttle boss takes a bit of getting used to.
KC the Seabee Posted :
havent had time to install yet, but have these on my other two bikes because they are soft on long treks, but hard enough for everyday ridin..
birdmandave Posted :
Looked at other grips, and none felt as comfortable as the ISO. Had them on the last two bikes. Now know why they are so popular.
sgilmore99 Posted :
Nice grips! Exactly what I wanted.
bayliner Posted :
Very good grips-they came with good instructions and were easy to install.I really like the throttle boss. Will recommend to others
Halfnut Posted :
Very comfortable and easy to install
Jhmbbl Posted :
Kuryaken product as always, great stuff.
dash8251 Posted :
These are beautiful and fit great.
Pat915 Posted :
These grips make riding much more comfortable than the stock grips that came with the bike. They compliment the appearance of my 05 Springer Classic very well.
Bigbadwolf67 Posted :
Great looking and feeling grips. Easy installation and a quick delivery from J&P. Two thumbs up.
Woodman1542 Posted :
Very nice, perfect fit !! Home run with these. !!
retmpo Posted :
Great Deal. W/ Free Shipping. Easy Install and they are just wonderful grips. Would order thru J& P cycles for all my needs.
Gabe80 Posted :
Great Product and Great Delivery!
email@example.com Posted :
so comfortable and the throttle boss is worth the extra on them longer rides. Dont skimp on your grips. Spend the money and get the good name brand ones like these. You wont regret it.
adkyle97 Posted :
Looks great. Easy install with a little common sense. Looks as good as the picture.
AUMABill1 Posted :
Very comfortable for the long haul.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
comfortable and look great
Dookierob Posted :
Good for a day trip or overnight bag
dennisaa Posted :
These are probably one of the most popular and comfortable/functional grips.
Golfer002 Posted :
What a difference it made on my 2011 Heritage, no more fingers going numb on long trips.
Anuzumak Posted :
gagecutter Posted :
Tumbleweed77 Posted :
This is my 2nd set of ISO grips w/throttle boss. I love the feel of them. They take out a lot of the vibration, and the throttle boss is awesome for long rides.
fraziers Posted :
I am very pleased with these grips!! I was also very happy with the ease of installation!! Great product!! Thanks!!!
airman1952 Posted :
Replaced original OEM grips with these. Should have done this a long time ago. Easy to install.
Lesliejohn Posted :
bought for a 2009 XL883L the fit and Look is awsome and the product was at my door in 3 days..Thank you
Brooks44 Posted :
Great product. Had the Transformer grips on my last bike, but I think I like these even better.
Brooks44 Posted :
Great product. Had the Transformer grips on my last bike, but I think I like these even better.
Justinkelley@verizon.net Posted :
IMHO, the best grips that can be had.
ralphevert Posted :
These grips change the ride very dramatically. They dampen vibration and help with hand fatigue. You swear the whole bike feels different, suspension an handling become a breeze.
Mark dunlap Posted :
Love them the boss is great on the long rides
wildbill70 Posted :
Great grips. The throtle has some play sideways. I was able to look at someones bike who also had them installed and it was the same. So I'm pretty sure that the Boss function needs that play. They are great to ride and look so to.
derekkanngiesser Posted :
onecent Posted :
DonStriker Posted :
No more numb hands! Buy extra glue too.
luttrell2011 Posted :
Really nice feel.
GaryAJUSA Posted :
Well-made. When installing, get your clutch side grip (with the adhesive) on quickly as the glue sets-up fast.
charliejp Posted :
These help complete the look along with the Stiletto end caps and the Stiletto pegs on my 2012 SFX Blackline
Roylove Posted :
Very nice and easy to put on. Very comfortable and look great with matching foot pegs. Pricy, but worth it.
lauradrietz Posted :
These are awesomely comfortable and look great. The Boss is totally worth it.
DaveBencze Posted :
Easy on, good fit, look great! Even better riding, no hand vibration, easy grip
chipmaker29 Posted :
Very nice product! They are very well made and look great too. I recommend using Loctite Glue when attaching lor another quality brand glue. The glue that comes with them didnt hold well and the grip worked free within few days of riding. Very nice grips, though!
piggy56 Posted :
love them... that's all I can say
chad&melonie Posted :
The grips are awesome i saw them on a friends bike and they looked great my bike had stock grips on it. After i put the ISO grips on they really set off my bike and they function great. I would highly recommend these to any one look and function great for a awesome price.....
bobnbec94 Posted :
Love them! Makes it a lot more enjoyable to ride.
mcfhome1 Posted :
Fit awesome easy to install comfortable
Bagger Bob Canada Posted :
A simple way to add some bling to your bike while improving comfort at the same time.
mikemcclelland Posted :
love these grips--one downfall..your hands will get dirty from the rubber grips.
softwareDev Posted :
can't get much easier than these... look nice and easy mount
rooskie03 Posted :
Have had these on my bike for a year and love them. Get the throttle boss it saves a lot of trouble on long rides. All the people I ride with have the same grips and they love them.
Jrstone Posted :
Great looks but the throttle grip feels loose, I did have the grips professionally installed; however, it may be more about getting accustomed to the new feel.
talbany1 Posted :
These new grips are so comfortable. Also, they look fantastic!
jearickson Posted :
Love these hand grips and they came with the throttle boss. I would not buy anything different in the future
Dougvida Posted :
silverjay1 Posted :
really good grips! ... this is my first use of a throttle boss - it does work to keep your hand from cramping or hurting!
ruger44mag30 Posted :
installed in minutes and look great
Tony Brown Posted :
The grips are 5 star. Easy to install. and comfortable to ride with.
fotomanlp Posted :
Grips feel good and look great on bike. Fairly easy to install.
Chasetrissel Posted :
This product was an excellent replacement product. They were easy to install and look and function properly. I also appreciated that the inner grip was included on the throttle grip!
rmgipson Posted :
Great feel, great look. I am 100 percent glad I purchased them. So easy to install. Just add a ton of character to the bike
jwesson48 Posted :
Love the grips and the service at J&P Cycles was great.
dspas57 Posted :
Incredibly comfortable grips, work great even when wet.
GEdenf1219 Posted :
very nice grips. My hands don't hurt on long trips anymore & the throttle boss is also nice for long highway trips. I highly recomend these grips if you want to replace your old grips.
bearcatt13 Posted :
Perfect fit and easy to follow instructions
cupilips Posted :
Very nice looking and comfortable. Very minimal vibration.
email@example.com Posted :
armybarlow Posted :
Best grips that kind of money can buy. Excellent quality and cushioned grips. Takes away a lot of the vibrations associated with hard grips
glcook Posted :
The ISO grips are great and with the instructions they were easy to install.
licker13usn Posted :
looked good fit good
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Fast and excellent service.
GSH Posted :
Waiting on the new chubbies to install these but look and feel great. Have a pair on my Softail, really nice
Mcyclewriter Posted :
Easy to install, look great, absorb vibration and priced below the bike mfr's OEM product.
67v35er Posted :
Excellent product in appearance and workmanship. Easy install on both sides and includes the adhesive for the left grip. Wasn't sure about the need for a throttle boss paddle but after several rides now, wouldn't ride without it.
tonylockard1968 Posted :
Great grips!no More tired hands and they look great too.
coachmarv91 Posted :
These are good. they work well and were easy to install. The boss makes it real nice on long rides.
Lnwlf293 Posted :
Best price found and easy to install. Was apprehensive on my first "addition" to bike but grips were easy to install and they feel fantastic. My hands thanks you!
viper- customz Posted :
grips are great very comfortable
Tazver Posted :
these are nice take a little to get use to excellent look
rgb428 Posted :
Beautiful and comfortable.
BIKELOVER96 Posted :
very comfortable grips
fantumm Posted :
Love these grips! They look awesome on our bikes!
jwsullivan1981 Posted :
Great Item!!! Easy to install and what a difference in ride.
jsherburne Posted :
Very fine product. My stock grips were getting pretty nasty.
lavatan Posted :
mkhenry Posted :
Best grips I have tried. Very comfortable and look nice also. Several of my buddies are getting them now.
flinter Posted :
mstngjoe Posted :
staynthenight Posted :
dakramer58 Posted :
ROBERTASCENCIO Posted :
BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD.EASY INSTALL
langvardt59 Posted :
With my stock grips I had trouble with my hands going numb. Since I put the ISO grips on I don't have nearly as much problem. I would recommend these grips to everyone.
84harley84honda Posted :
Excellant- very comfortable on the long rides. Greatly reduces arm and wrist fatigue. I highly recommend these grips!
gwturbo Posted :
Fantastic grips, SOOOOOO nice. the throttle boss feature makes these grips. The daily commute is much easier on the wrist. Very easy to install as well
slodoen Posted :
These grips have worked out great, they are very comfortable and easily adjustable. The padding and slightly larger size than stock grips has relieved my hand cramping on long rides.
aldon Posted :
Love the grips but the instructions could be better for a first timer like me.
gbkemp Posted :
Grips are nice. Package looked like it had been around a while and the glue was hard so I ended up having to go out and buy some.
jbarbieri Posted :
Not as big as some others which is good. You can throttle without it getting in your way if you desire.
tankman Posted :
While I have only put on about 250 miles since I changed out my grips to the Kuryakyn ISO grips with the Throttle Boss I have been very pleased. Prior to the change I had the sponge type soft grips which caused me to have hand cramps after about an hour. I could not feel that I had control over the bike and no feel for the road. I did not want to go back the the factory style as you can feel all of the road in that type. The Kuryakyn grips offer me the best of both worlds, they dampen the vibration of the road and my old 81 Ironhead, but let me feel that I have control and a good grip without over gripping the controls. The product was easy to install and are very confortable. Try them you will like the feel.
gene992 Posted :
More expensive than Cramp Busters but looks many times better and adds looks to the bike. I have a set on each of my 4 bikes (3 Harley's and a Gold Wing). Can't imagine riding without the grips. Helps relax both hands not just the one with the wrist extension that eases pressure on your throttle hand. Works great even when you have Cruise Control and doesn't interferre with throttle operation.
jharback Posted :
These really helped with the vibration on my Sportster.
paloiowa Posted :
Very easy to install and very comfortable.
elrod22 Posted :
The handle grips I purchased are very comfortable and the Throttle Boss makes a long ride even more comforable! Thanks
topcop Posted :
Very comfortable, good look and quality
Kuryakyn ISO Grips with ISO Throttle Boss?
Our customer service has the answer.