Burly Brand Springer Burly Brand Bars
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Burly Brand Springer Burly Brand Bars• Oversized 1-1/4″ tubing with conventional 1″ knurled tubing for control and handlebar clamp mounting• They also have a new tapered technology in the hand contol area for use of OEM contols, including hydraulic controls• Wiring can be run externally or through pre-drilled inner slots that enter at bar dimples, or externally by utilizing the dimples only• Feature 4-3/4″ riser centers that are knurled for added grip
|Diameter:||1-1/4″||Drilled for Wiring:||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||28-325T||Material:||Steel|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Style:||Burly bars|
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008–2011
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE2 : 2008
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2006
Cruizer40 Posted :
The Bars were very nice in every way.
8up Posted :
Needed some tuch-up with the die grinder around the exit slot of the wiring hole to round over the sharp edges.
alehed Posted :
I love these handlebars. Nice and fat. They fit perfectly on my '02 Indian Scout. Nice wide position but very comfortable.
Burly Brand Springer Burly Brand Bars?
Our customer service has the answer.