Lindby Custom Twinbar
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Lindby Custom Twinbar• Combination engine guard and highway pegs• Patented design• Triple-chrome-plated• Flip-down pegs allow for rider position adjustment• Flip-down pegs blend into the Twinbar when in the upright position• Constructed of 1-1/4″ high tensile, .120 wall thickness steel tubing• Precision bent and welded• Easy to install• Hardware included
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||1201|
|Material:||Steel||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Softail Deluxe CVO FLSTNSE : 2014
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006, 2008–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2000–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2000–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009, 2011–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2006, 2009
- Softail Slim FLS : 2012–2014
Jack Pot Posted :
Looks good hope it will give me confortable alternative position for long riding back pain
usdevldog Posted :
Best highway bars I've ever purchased
pappys49 Posted :
The pads have fallen off the right completely and 1 started falling off the left side before I glued it back on.
ricowepa Posted :
they look great and the quality is the best!
bill7564 Posted :
very good, easy installation
peder8330 Posted :
This is, hands-down, the best product I have purchased for my bike. The bars look great, and the flip-down pegs provide excellent riding comfort. When not in use, the pegs flip right back up, and disappear. With these bars, I have multiple options for riding position, which is huge for those longer rides. Highly recommended.
ad2jiffy Posted :
These highway bars are a must have for anyone over 6 ft. I am 6'2" and they fit me great. They also give my Fat Boy an even stalkier look. They are a little pricing but well worth the money.
Lindby Custom Twinbar?
Our customer service has the answer.