- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Radius Handlebars• Chrome• 1-1/4″ dia, 6″ rise, 33-1/2″ width, 6″ pullback
|Rise:||6″||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Magna VF750C : 1994–2001
- Shadow A.C.E VT1100C2 : 2000
- Shadow A.C.E. Tourer VT1100T : 1998–2001
- Shadow A.C.E. VT1100C2 : 1995–1999
- Shadow A.C.E. VT750C : 1998–2000
- Shadow A.C.E. VT750C3 : 2001
- Shadow Aero 750 VT750C : 2004–2009
- Shadow Aero VT1100C3 : 1998–2001
- Shadow Sabre VT1100C2 : 2000–2007
- Shadow Spirit VT1100C : 1997–2007
- Shadow VT1100C : 1985–1990, 1992–1996
kevin24 Posted :
stuman11 Posted :
Fit my 96 shadow perfectly and looks and feels great!
dkight Posted :
I am really impressed with the fit and finish of the MILWAUKEE TWINS RADIUS HANDLEBARS (500-802).They help set off the front of my 1994 Honda Shadow VT1100C.The riding position change only slighty by lowering my grip-position down by about 2" lower and wider by maybe 4". My only gripe is you have to supply the mounting bolts,so a trip to the hardware store got me two 7/16" fine thread SS bolts. I would highly recommend these handlebars to anyone intrested. I wish I had bought these a year ago.
kbryan Posted :
The bar is of great quality. The chrome is excellent, the welds are smooth. They look perfect on the bike, a perform better than expected. They are not however, a bolt on item. The tree has to be drilled out to fit the bolts required. The bolts are not included. Other than that it was rather strait forward. In my opinion, you have to be familar with this kind of swap. It is a simple project.
Our customer service has the answer.