J&P Cycles® Antique Style Grip Set
How to Install Grips
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Antique Style Grip Set• The ulitimate in style and vibration-reducing comfort• Black rubber grips with chrome accents
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1995
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–1995
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–1995
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1973–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1973–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Police Model FLP : 1974–1975
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1995
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1995
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1995
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1995
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1995
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981, 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
- Sportster 1000 XR-1000 : 1983–1984
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–1995
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1988
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1973–1978
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–1987
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1986
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–1995
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1984, 1986–1987
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1985
Prime8 Posted :
Great set of comfortable grips. They provided the finishing touches to a custom old school bobber. This product kept the old school look with modern comfort and design.
muchfavor Posted :
These have a nice old-school look. Make sure you get some glue or the left hand one will tend to slide down.
kaupappy Posted :
Love the grips. Very comfortable and complete the look I was looking for.
africano Posted :
the best levers i have never used. Reduced the efford on hand about 10-20 per cent. Hightly raccomanded
LiveHard Posted :
Work and look great!
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
installed fine and feel great
irvhealy Posted :
Great product and price
tanner49 Posted :
Perfect, quick deliver
Tenosky Posted :
Great grips. My new favorite.
TaylorJC Posted :
Nice look, fit, and feel
jehines3 Posted :
What a really nice set of grips.
radbeerd Posted :
good quality I love these grips
dalmacio Posted :
The grips are old school! They even look better in person. The rubber is not to soft but rugged enough for the grip. I'm going to purchase a couple more for my other bars! Thanks again J&P Cycles for having such a selection on everything and the kick ass prices too!
craftj Posted :
Very comfortable grips with just the right bit of nostalgic flair.
BIvers Posted :
Very comfortable grips. Are practically the same as the Nostalgic grips from H-D. I did expect them to come with the adhesive though.
aaronglaser Posted :
great A+++ product looks good.
paperboy Posted :
Very nice and they gave me the look i was after on my flhtpi police bike.
riannelli1 Posted :
Really gives a old school look and feel to my 97 FLSCT
riannelli1 Posted :
Another inexpensive quality product.
riannelli1 Posted :
I like the look and feel of these old time grips. Nice accent to any one looking for the old school look.
bootlegg Posted :
shallas Posted :
great product and vintage look
MacDaddy04FXST Posted :
They look great on my 04'FXST and have a really comfortable feel. easy to install
freedub2003 Posted :
Can not tell the difference from HD, except for price. A great product and bargain.
jrm20 Posted :
Nice touch to my bike
tomrosamond Posted :
Nice set of grips. Very happy with the look and feel of these. Good price also.
otter Posted :
5 stars for value. good quality product. was hoping for some cushion, but these grips are very firm. still a good value.
DizzyBiker Posted :
Love Em!! Installs easy and feels great while riding. Lessened the fatigue on my hands dramatically! I take 'day' trips alot and made a big difference in riding hours at a time. Looks awesome also!
ceespindola Posted :
very good grip. aprovad
cuzzin Posted :
These grips look great and feel good. Would order them again. They got a lot of attention too.
evanmz41 Posted :
These are super grips! Ive had several differnt types and styles and these are comfortable, fit nice, and look cool.
josmarcas Posted :
These grips look great on our Softail Deluxe, were very easy to install (but beware that they do not come with any glue) AND they are very comfortable. I mean for under $30, it's impossible to go wrong with these!
bannerman Posted :
THIRD PAIR I HAVE BOUGHT, FOR THREE DIFFERENT HARLEYS. BEST GRIPS GOING, AND HELP CONTROL VIBRATION.
Knut A. Posted :
Great quality, good price
Cmoir72 Posted :
Great look, great price.
gtrdunn Posted :
Grips look good on bobber,"72"2012 sportie.Easy to install a little monkey snot on left one to fasten to bar,ready in no time.Comfortable and classy.
porras Posted :
Nice simple upgrade. Grooves on grips are a comfort upgrade over the stock grips. If you want something not too flashy, this will get it done. Easy self install too.
ksteen Posted :
We love them! My honey thought they were a perfect Father's day gift. His old grips would make his hands numb but these have the right amount of padding and are awesome!!!
bdalen Posted :
Good job, they look great, got here in no time at all. Thanks
ohiosniper Posted :
Awesome! Great grips. I would highly recomend these. You wont be sorry!
george8937 Posted :
good set of old school grips, good fit and works well
mhseavolt10 Posted :
LOOKS GREAT I LOVE THE LOOK OF MY BIKE NOW WITH ALL THE EXTRAS
CRANKY68 Posted :
The grips were a bit too long for my 1990 FLHTP,Had to move the clutch and front brake in a bit. Air valve hidden but accessable,Overall the quality is very good,the feel and style are what I was looking for. The service -problem free as usual
grace883 Posted :
These grips compliment my bike very well with the look I was going for!
paulies 07 Posted :
Perfect grips from my younger days, great price, very well made, so easy to install even a caveman could do it. Thank You J&P
email@example.com Posted :
oh I love how they look on my sportster/bobber. they work really well with Clubman bars too! awesome!
yogveda Posted :
Looks good and the price is right. Not suitable for very small hands.
WmLee33 Posted :
Grips look good, very comfortable
stephanmerkens Posted :
These grips are as good or better than the same ones from Harley Davidson. the gips themselves are extremely comfortable and suck up a ton of road vibration. Ideal for big hands.
knightenforcer Posted :
I really like these grips! It's got the "old school-retro look" which I like and most of all it's affordable :)
gifchris Posted :
Great grip. Comfortable with vintage look. Haven't turned my palms black yet either
wael shokry Posted :
louielopez1967 Posted :
in the past I have bought several pairs of these grips made by Harley Davidson, which cost almost $50. These were under $30 and with the exception of not saying Harley on them they are the exact same thing! AWESOME GRIPS!!!
Derkoch1 Posted :
Great fit at half the price of Harley, ten minutes and done.
DRinvestments1 Posted :
61toby Posted :
great grips gives my bike with my apes the old school look
DizzyBiker Posted :
Love Em! Great feel and easy install!
9airbss9 Posted :
The Vintage grips were what I wanted. They were a great addition to my bike. They are wide enough to fit my hands.
garymeuse Posted :
these are the best grips I've ever bought. They have a real natural feel in your hands.
J&P Cycles® Antique Style Grip Set?
Our customer service has the answer.