J&P Cycles® Custom Black/Chrome Grip Set
J&P Part: 5000110
Sale Price: $24.99 Regularly: $31.99
How to Install Grips
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Custom Black/Chrome Grip Set• The long lasting rubber core slips over the handlebar and throttle sleeve just like stock and provides vibration dampening that's easy on your hands• The smooth chrome trim is a one-piece design that eliminates the possibility of the end cap loosening•Reuses oem throttle sleeve•Replacement oem style throttle sleeve is available with 5000290
|Sold in Units:||Set|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2013
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005, 2007–2010, 2013
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005, 2007–2013
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide Daytona FXDB-D : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2001–2007
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD : 2012–2013
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2013
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1973–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1973–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Police Model FLP : 1974–1975
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Blackline FXS : 2012–2013
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008–2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1999, 2007–2010
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2013
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE2 : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2013
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2000–2006, 2008–2009
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2008–2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW : 2008–2009
- Softail Slim FLS : 2013
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE : 2007
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE2 : 2008
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2009
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1976–1985
- Sportster 1000 Kick Start XLCH1000 : 1976–1979
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1985
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 XLX : 1983–1985
- Sportster 1000 XR-1000 : 1983–1984
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010, 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2006–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2007–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1987–2003
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2010
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2002–2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1984–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster XR1200 : 2009–2010
- Sportster XR1200X : 2011, 2013
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1973–1978
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–2005, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1986–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO EFI FLHTCUSE : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI : 2000
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI2 : 2001
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2007
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI : 2002
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI2 : 2003
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE3 : 2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2007
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1992
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
- V-Rod ABS VRSCA : 2007
- V-Rod ABS VRSCAWA : 2008
- V-Rod Black VRSCB : 2004–2005
- V-Rod CVO VRSCSE : 2005–2006
- V-Rod Muscle VRSCF : 2009–2013
- V-Rod NHRA Commemorative Edition VRSCX : 2007
- V-Rod Night Rod ABS VRSCDA : 2008
- V-Rod Night Rod Anniversary Edition VRSCDX : 2012
- V-Rod Night Rod Special ABS VRSCDXA : 2008
- V-Rod Night Rod Special VRSCDX : 2007–2013
- V-Rod Night Rod VRSCD : 2006–2008
- V-Rod Street Rod VRSCR : 2006–2007
- V-Rod VRSCA : 2002–2006
- V-Rod VRSCAW : 2007–2010
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1986
hoosierdaddy.cm Posted :
Great price, look great, cant wait to get in the wind again.
Morepower1 Posted :
These are great! I was worried that they would be poorly made because of the low price. That is not the case, they are well made, fit well and feel great. If they hold up as well as they look you will be hard pressed to find a better deal. I am very happy with these.
hhmvac Posted :
excellent product, I'm very happy
chrisclark71 Posted :
Inexpensive, easy install, huge improvement for minimal costs. 2014 Heritage
MannysFLSTN Posted :
I narrowed it down to the Iso-grips & these. I decided on these & am very impressed with the quality, plus they are very comfortable. They also look very nice on my 06 Softail Deluxe. I have been a JP customer for about 2 years & am very satisfied with quality & value.
predator142 Posted :
Nice fit and they feel great. Surprised at the quality for this price.
rodoso15 Posted :
Great grips at a great price!
justin_setters Posted :
Great grips, have them on several of our bikes
robert9720 Posted :
look great on my bike going too order this winter too rebulid some of my bike
jarhead52 Posted :
nice solid grips for good price, large circumference, no issues here.
osiris9142 Posted :
Good by for the money.
firesend33609 Posted :
Nice for the price easy to install. Keeps my hands dry and cool
grumpyshaus Posted :
easy install, fit right, look good
Norvis Posted :
Great value. Larger diameter grip more comfortable. Nice subtle bling.
Thebroads Posted :
Great price looks good to. Shipped fast.
castironmike55 Posted :
Look good as originals, got for a friend and you can't beat the really low price
keljmy45 Posted :
nice fit and they look great, with a reasonable price, shipping was fast.
email@example.com Posted :
Grips are great for the money, definately better than the $$$ grips out there. Worked great.
christopherparks Posted :
Great grips for the price!
rwebb Posted :
Great grips, just right for those of use with large hands and long fingers.
Hoginona04 Posted :
Another great deal from J&P.
mz67 Posted :
jimvist Posted :
very nice grips easy to install
eltonb123 Posted :
low price excellent product
jim morrison Posted :
VERY GOOD GRIPS FOR THE MONEY
ts.slick Posted :
Fit and finish were amazing, these work very well
jnorth39@yahoo,com Posted :
great price!, easy install!, got here fast!
msheets20 Posted :
Look great sill have to put them on
pt0872 Posted :
Looks great on the bike.
reweatherford Posted :
Perfect fit and looks great.
unkapt Posted :
THESE GRIPS ARE AWESOME - CHROME IS NOT PITTIED OR FOGGY LIKE OTHERS IVE SEEN AT THIS PRICE, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I GOT THEM FOR ONLY $25.
BUD HD Posted :
Good product, for the money.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
For the price these grips are great ! very easy to install , and feel great in the hands . thanks J&P
fkruckow Posted :
fit well looked better than expected. bought from some one else didnt fit - if you say fits it fits!
Bill Riddick Posted :
Easy to install. Looks great.
Shawn Finn Posted :
Nice looking grips. Eazy to install.
email@example.com Posted :
priced right, comfortable and needed to replace the factory grips as they were worn out.
wrostis Posted :
Great grips for the price. Look awsome! A little bit of work for the throttle side or just order a new sleeve.
cmiller123182 Posted :
Won't find a better grip for $25. took less than 5 minutes to cut off old grips and install these. Very comfy.
jsolesbee Posted :
Awesome product, better and less expensive than harley brand
adamsanders62 Posted :
they look good and were easy to instal
Bfink55 Posted :
Nice grips for the price !
ruleeking2 Posted :
Great price good product very happy
kwilson341 Posted :
Great grips!!! Over sized and alot more comfortable than stock grips.
skullstyles Posted :
great. good relief for the price. beats HD grips anyday.
gleming1 Posted :
Looks great on bike good quality, wouldn't recommend for small hands or short fingers
seangalipeau Posted :
I dont think you can beat the quailty for the price of these grips. The photos dont do them justice,Larger than stock (so the fit big hands well) and easy to install. Thanks J&P.
bjclare Posted :
Feel good. Larger than my last set.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
thanks jp great service and quick shipping
Iplmr2 Posted :
The grips were nice but I ordered the wrong ones. The grips I received were for a bike with a throttle cable. I have an electronic throttle.
email@example.com Posted :
part worked great, thanks
loumaggi1 Posted :
cleffingwell Posted :
Easy 10-15 minute install and perfect fit for my 1998 Harley Dyna Glide Convertible. SO much more comfortable and better looking than the stock grips. These are darn near as nice as the grips that sell for triple the price.
ckerns Posted :
These are great grips.I noticed alot less hand fatigue after the first long ride.I would recommend these to a freind.
berry8552 Posted :
Originally bought a pair from Harley. They felt cheap and cost 3 times as much. These grips had a hefty sturdy feel and look great on the bike.
prhukka Posted :
Excellent quality...just as good as the more expensive ones.
racwade2003 Posted :
Very nice grips for the money,they fit and look nice,would recommend these.
allenhatcher Posted :
Fit great, price was right!
vafred Posted :
Great Look and Really Comfortable. Great Price and Investment. Shipped Fast.
snaff Posted :
Bigger than stock, very comfortable.
vingrimm Posted :
Good grips for little money. I bought these to replace my worn out stock grips. They look good, feel comfortable and work fine on my Fat Boy,4 stars
jmurvine Posted :
This product did not fit my handlebars properly as the rubber insert was not board out enough. After lubricating them i attempted forcing them on and squashing the rubber out a bit, this did work. sadly the handles looked terrible and with the rubber squashed and then the throttle would not return to idle after letting go. this was a terrible product in my case and i ended up throwing them in the trash can.
heavyclutch Posted :
Exactly what i needed,cleaned the bike up real nice. Thanks
dmtidwell Posted :
Not bad for 25 buck grips.
cmeadeagle Posted :
These grips have a great feel. They allow me to relax my hands more which keeps my fingers from going to sleep, and I still feel that I have good control. Make sure you use adhesive when installing new grips, especially the throttle as it tends to slide off easily otherwise.
cjfrench Posted :
These are classy looking grips. They make chrome stand out on my bike. I highly recommend!
frostybiker Posted :
The grips fit well and look good. Great value.
bcox Posted :
Second pair of these grips I have purchased. Very comfortable-no complaints
sdrader Posted :
I find these grips to be adequate for my needs. I used them to replace the stock grips and I like the look of 50% rubber grip and 50% chrome, it’s about the same ratio as my bike so I think they fit with the overall scheme (wrinkle black and chrome parts).
J&P Cycles® Custom Black/Chrome Grip Set?
Our customer service has the answer.