J&P Cycles® Replacement Switch
J&P Part: 5000145
Sale Price: $4.99 Regularly: $6.99
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Replacement Switch• Suited as a OEM replacment• Replacement switch for starter, horn or turn signal• Replaces OEM 71484-72
|OEM Reference:||71484-72||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Switch Type:||Starter, Horn or Turn Signal|
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1972–1978, 1981
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1972–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1981
- FL : 1973
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Police Model FLP : 1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1972
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1981
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1981
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1981
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1973–1978
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1981
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1981
scarmy40 Posted :
tkpowwow Posted :
works and fits fine
imperialbull Posted :
cheap but works
10asee Posted :
good company to deal with.
thefossil Posted :
Good product .
rusty883 Posted :
Great part. Perfect OEM match.
jcrews86 Posted :
Poor quality, but it worked
dumpcat Posted :
Works perfect on my 76 FLH.
dmac122 Posted :
works/fits like stock
zski Posted :
solid switch with a firm detent
olfuzzy Posted :
Good switch,just what I needed.
TKcycle67 Posted :
This was an excellent replacement part for my Custom 1978 Harley Davidson FXE the chrome has a nice mirror finish which is an excellent fit with all the chrome that I currently have on my Bike.
drcclc Posted :
better than expected
Tenosky Posted :
perfect fit and function. at this price buy two.(cause theres always the chance you'll melt the first one soldering the wires on)
sammie Posted :
good quality, haven't installed it yet
ddayFLH Posted :
brianfhp Posted :
molley21 Posted :
did the job
robhealy Posted :
Great. Just like stock
diggerrigger Posted :
With these inexpensive switches you are getting what you pay for. Heed the advice of the other raters and you'll be ok. Bungle the installation and you'll be looking for another switch. Genuine HD is higher quality but only slightly easier to install.
IHPIX Posted :
The buttons work just fine, but it would be nice if either a generic, or an exact securing tab or lug could come with the buttons. Making one was a bit of a pain since it must fit within a switch housing.
maniack Posted :
mpicpu Posted :
matched original part perfect
broomfield53 Posted :
Be careful when soldering this part. Use a small heat sink on the legs or else you'll melt the switch body.
tonyleej Posted :
This tiny little part would have cost me almost $30.00 more at the dealer, and they would have had to order it anyway. Thanks J&P for making it affordable for the average Joe to maintain his ride.
kartking22 Posted :
Switch works great. Mounts in the assembly great. Just watch out when soldering on the wire. Lead will pull out of the button if you get it too hot. Make sure you don't pull on the lead or wire until it cools. Great product if you take these precautions when installing it.
J&P Cycles® Replacement Switch?
Our customer service has the answer.