Milwaukee Twins 1″ Chrome Drag Bars
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Milwaukee Twins 1″ Chrome Drag Bars
Fitment Note: With wiring dimples, for 1982-2012 models exc: FLT & Springer.• Complete the fat look with wide bars that stay low. Available• Flat conventional drag style bar• Heavy chrome-plating• 3-1/2″ on center knurling; 32″ width, 4-1/2″ pullback
|Drilled for Wiring:||No||Finish:||Chrome|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Style:||Drag Bar|
Fitment Note: With wiring dimples, for 1982-2012 models exc: FLT & Springer.
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005, 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2014
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2013–2014
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005, 2007–2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide Daytona FXDB-D : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1997, 1999–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2001–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD : 2012–2014
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1982–1983
- Low Rider FXS : 1982
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1999, 2007–2010
- Softail Deluxe CVO FLSTNSE : 2014
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2014
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE2 : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2006, 2009
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Slim FLS : 2013–2014
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2014
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1000 XR-1000 : 1983–1984
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 CP XL1200CP : 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited B XL1200CB : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2012
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom XL1200C : 2014
- Sportster Custom XL1200CP : 2014
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2014
- Sportster Iron XL883N : 2014
- Sportster Roadster XL883R : 2014
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2014
- Sportster SuperLow XL883L : 2014
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1982
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1982–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1982–1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI : 2002
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI2 : 2003
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE3 : 2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police CA FLHPE : 2007
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2003–2004, 2007
- Touring Road King Police FLHPI : 1996
- Touring Road King Police FLHRP : 1997–2002
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1982–1986
gtelles Posted :
Good product. Fast delivery.
Luis Cacho Posted :
Beautiful and perfect fit. Easy to install.
Mark Spence Posted :
Gr8 looks good nice quality!
mikeb53 Posted :
perfect fit, well made. can't beat the price!
wael shokry Posted :
codaman Posted :
Looks great on bike !
dwhiting Posted :
fabulous, love the new look .
natecrowd Posted :
Great bars for the price. I put these on my 96 sporty custom. Chrome is flawless, and the dimple for the wiring are just right for the cables. I bought the bike used with buckhorns and I hated them. I am about 5'11" and the drag bars are a perfect fit for my arms. Great service from JP aswell I forgot to put my apartment number on my shipment so I called JP and they called UPS while I was on the phone to get it fixed so I wouldn't have to wait another day for my bar. Ordered late Friday night and had them Thursday the following week with standard shipping.
krbuck Posted :
very happy with bars,made my bike look and ride better.
vmadams Posted :
nice bars fit great on my 2010 softail along with the 8" risers i got to go with them . wraped well for shipping
Harleydavidson4life Posted :
Fast shipping product was packaged professionaly and the quality of the bars are top notch. Took about 20 mins to intall and changed the whole look on my 06 Sportster 1200C.
harleyt26 Posted :
JP Cycles is fantastic. Great products and even better service. AAA +++ top notch!
JamesSellers Posted :
Really good drag bars for Harley's and real easy to put on. J&p cycles delivers the best customer service by far. J&P your the best at what you do hands down!!! Keep ridin!!!
ashoukry Posted :
Awesome, no need for changing cables for my 2012 Forty Eight.
george foster Posted :
Looks good on my 98 dyna
jeffrey67 Posted :
Very nices bars!! Easy to install. Great value. Just as nice if not nicer than more expensive bars. J&P Cycles processed order right away.
'92Sportster Posted :
Bars were shipped and received quickly. They are very good quality and easy to install. The description does not mention it, but they are dimpled for where the wires come out of the controls. These drag bars give my '92 Sportster the clean look that I was going for. I definitely recommend them.
Jwalker1133 Posted :
Look great fit great. Very happy with this product
BorisB Posted :
Great drag bar and a very nice price. It's wide and it clears the 3.3 gallon tank on my 2007 Sportster 1200R. Just needed longer mirrors.
Jaydoe75 Posted :
awesome bars great quality perfect fit on my harley
yohman2310 Posted :
awesome bars had them on a sportster i used to own and now on a 03 v rod. perfect feel great product and value
Bull43 Posted :
Great looking bars! easy to install with a few minor holes being drilled. I have seen bars like these at 229.00 and these look as good. Great buy on these! Recomend them to anyone!
switches Posted :
Great bars, killer price. Chrome finish is super shinny. Love em
welshnole Posted :
easy as pie!! the local stealer quoted me over $400 just for new cables. You don't need to replace any cables. These fitted on my 2007 XLC with ease. Coffee was still hot after the install
simone70993 Posted :
this bars fit great on my shadow. i drilled two small holes so the clutch and brake would fit on and it worked great. very comfortable
simone70993 Posted :
Fit perfect for my honda 600. they have a nice wide low look and are very comfortable.
dmasonn601 Posted :
My son complained about the buckhorn that came with the 883 being to narow. these he likes.
kurtdelia Posted :
Perfect fit, easy install. Took about 15 minutes. Great look.
edgeofinsanity Posted :
Looks great on my Sportster, I needed something wider with less pullback, these are a lot more comfortable than my stock bars. I am using these with a stock pullback riser on a 2006 XL1200C. Everything fit nicely.
BikeBoy1 Posted :
Great look at a great price.
viperejt Posted :
Great fit, installed on 96 Suzuki Intruder 1400. Improved the look and feel of the bike.
whatsup Posted :
whatsup Posted :
they look great
jester_moon Posted :
great on my super glide on pull back risers
laurenjackson12000 Posted :
I love the look of this bar on my vs 800 gl. The bad: not drilled for running wires through bar, no hole drilled for the controls. Took more than 20 mins to install. It might if you dont have to drill for holes or run wires through bars. I love the overall finished look of my bike now and a lot more comfortable.
petetheki11er Posted :
Awesome, very happy, 08 sportster 1200xlc, didn't need to relocate directionals, or any thing, easy to change out; about 20mins with no mechanical knowledge, looks great, feels great.
xtremraptor Posted :
Great bars a much better feel than the stockers.
95sportster1200 Posted :
Beautiful bars!! They look great on my 95 sporty
95sportster1200 Posted :
Great looking bars i cannot wait to install them!!!
murphy's law Posted :
Great bars ran with a 4 inch rise didn't change cables or any thing else,cleared the tank with no problems like alot people say they look great on a sportster
jerzeepit Posted :
Good bars for the price. Bars are knurled...not specified in description. Still great for the price.
SCOTTEYER Posted :
Very Good for my Sport 06 1200. Bars or lights do not hit the tank can't beat it for the money
brodix430 Posted :
great preice and a good wider look to the bike
hotelmaint Posted :
works for me!
rinikj Posted :
No problem with installation. Definitely needed the dimples. 04 sporty. All stock parts fit perfectly onto the bar.
jschimm Posted :
Quality of product was good and installed easily. Excellent value for the money. Received order very quickly as well.
cjfrench Posted :
Wow, blow Harley Drag Bars away. About $25 to $30 cheaper, and 5 inches longer. Good looking handle bar!
atebfor7 Posted :
I had some mini buckhorns and these drag bars are a welcome change. They suit me just fine. Great product. Thank you!
kbinkle Posted :
bikerbaby Posted :
Awesome drag bars for Sportsters. Makes a dramatic change to the front of the bike. The chrome is flawless. A must-have for a lean, mean look.
Milwaukee Twins 1″ Chrome Drag Bars?
Our customer service has the answer.