J&P Cycles® Antique Style Grip Set
How to Install Grips
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Antique Style Grip Set• The ultimate in style and vibration-reducing comfort• Black rubber grips with chrome accents
|Sold in Units:||Set||Style:||Antique|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2013
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1996–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1996–2005, 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2005, 2007–2013
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1996–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD : 2012–2013
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1996–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2013
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1996–1997
- Softail Blackline FXS : 2011–2013
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008, 2010–2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1996–1998, 2007–2010
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2013
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1996–2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2013
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1996–2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2006, 2009–2010
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1996
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2008–2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW : 2008–2009
- Softail Slim FLS : 2013
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1996–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1999–2009
- Sportster 1200 CP XL1200CP : 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005, 2009–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2010–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2009–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2005, 2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1996–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2005, 2009–2010
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1996–2003
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005, 2009–2011
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2009–2012
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005, 2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1996–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster XR1200 : 2009
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1997–2005, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1997–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1997–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1997–1998, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001, 2007
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1996–2005
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2007
- V-Rod Muscle VRSCF : 2010–2013
- V-Rod Night Rod Anniversary Edition VRSCDX : 2012
- V-Rod Night Rod Special VRSCDX : 2010–2013
- V-Rod VRSCAW : 2010
Prime8 Posted :
Great set of comfortable grips. They provided the finishing touches to a custom old school bobber. This product kept the old school look with modern comfort and design.
muchfavor Posted :
These have a nice old-school look. Make sure you get some glue or the left hand one will tend to slide down.
kaupappy Posted :
Love the grips. Very comfortable and complete the look I was looking for.
africano Posted :
the best levers i have never used. Reduced the efford on hand about 10-20 per cent. Hightly raccomanded
LiveHard Posted :
Work and look great!
email@example.com Posted :
installed fine and feel great
irvhealy Posted :
Great product and price
tanner49 Posted :
Perfect, quick deliver
Tenosky Posted :
Great grips. My new favorite.
TaylorJC Posted :
Nice look, fit, and feel
jehines3 Posted :
What a really nice set of grips.
radbeerd Posted :
good quality I love these grips
dalmacio Posted :
The grips are old school! They even look better in person. The rubber is not to soft but rugged enough for the grip. I'm going to purchase a couple more for my other bars! Thanks again J&P Cycles for having such a selection on everything and the kick ass prices too!
craftj Posted :
Very comfortable grips with just the right bit of nostalgic flair.
BIvers Posted :
Very comfortable grips. Are practically the same as the Nostalgic grips from H-D. I did expect them to come with the adhesive though.
aaronglaser Posted :
great A+++ product looks good.
paperboy Posted :
Very nice and they gave me the look i was after on my flhtpi police bike.
riannelli1 Posted :
Really gives a old school look and feel to my 97 FLSCT
riannelli1 Posted :
Another inexpensive quality product.
riannelli1 Posted :
I like the look and feel of these old time grips. Nice accent to any one looking for the old school look.
bootlegg Posted :
shallas Posted :
great product and vintage look
MacDaddy04FXST Posted :
They look great on my 04'FXST and have a really comfortable feel. easy to install
freedub2003 Posted :
Can not tell the difference from HD, except for price. A great product and bargain.
jrm20 Posted :
Nice touch to my bike
tomrosamond Posted :
Nice set of grips. Very happy with the look and feel of these. Good price also.
otter Posted :
5 stars for value. good quality product. was hoping for some cushion, but these grips are very firm. still a good value.
DizzyBiker Posted :
Love Em!! Installs easy and feels great while riding. Lessened the fatigue on my hands dramatically! I take 'day' trips alot and made a big difference in riding hours at a time. Looks awesome also!
ceespindola Posted :
very good grip. aprovad
cuzzin Posted :
These grips look great and feel good. Would order them again. They got a lot of attention too.
evanmz41 Posted :
These are super grips! Ive had several differnt types and styles and these are comfortable, fit nice, and look cool.
josmarcas Posted :
These grips look great on our Softail Deluxe, were very easy to install (but beware that they do not come with any glue) AND they are very comfortable. I mean for under $30, it's impossible to go wrong with these!
bannerman Posted :
THIRD PAIR I HAVE BOUGHT, FOR THREE DIFFERENT HARLEYS. BEST GRIPS GOING, AND HELP CONTROL VIBRATION.
Knut A. Posted :
Great quality, good price
Cmoir72 Posted :
Great look, great price.
gtrdunn Posted :
Grips look good on bobber,"72"2012 sportie.Easy to install a little monkey snot on left one to fasten to bar,ready in no time.Comfortable and classy.
porras Posted :
Nice simple upgrade. Grooves on grips are a comfort upgrade over the stock grips. If you want something not too flashy, this will get it done. Easy self install too.
ksteen Posted :
We love them! My honey thought they were a perfect Father's day gift. His old grips would make his hands numb but these have the right amount of padding and are awesome!!!
bdalen Posted :
Good job, they look great, got here in no time at all. Thanks
ohiosniper Posted :
Awesome! Great grips. I would highly recomend these. You wont be sorry!
george8937 Posted :
good set of old school grips, good fit and works well
mhseavolt10 Posted :
LOOKS GREAT I LOVE THE LOOK OF MY BIKE NOW WITH ALL THE EXTRAS
CRANKY68 Posted :
The grips were a bit too long for my 1990 FLHTP,Had to move the clutch and front brake in a bit. Air valve hidden but accessable,Overall the quality is very good,the feel and style are what I was looking for. The service -problem free as usual
grace883 Posted :
These grips compliment my bike very well with the look I was going for!
paulies 07 Posted :
Perfect grips from my younger days, great price, very well made, so easy to install even a caveman could do it. Thank You J&P
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
oh I love how they look on my sportster/bobber. they work really well with Clubman bars too! awesome!
yogveda Posted :
Looks good and the price is right. Not suitable for very small hands.
WmLee33 Posted :
Grips look good, very comfortable
stephanmerkens Posted :
These grips are as good or better than the same ones from Harley Davidson. the gips themselves are extremely comfortable and suck up a ton of road vibration. Ideal for big hands.
knightenforcer Posted :
I really like these grips! It's got the "old school-retro look" which I like and most of all it's affordable :)
gifchris Posted :
Great grip. Comfortable with vintage look. Haven't turned my palms black yet either
wael shokry Posted :
louielopez1967 Posted :
in the past I have bought several pairs of these grips made by Harley Davidson, which cost almost $50. These were under $30 and with the exception of not saying Harley on them they are the exact same thing! AWESOME GRIPS!!!
Derkoch1 Posted :
Great fit at half the price of Harley, ten minutes and done.
DRinvestments1 Posted :
61toby Posted :
great grips gives my bike with my apes the old school look
DizzyBiker Posted :
Love Em! Great feel and easy install!
9airbss9 Posted :
The Vintage grips were what I wanted. They were a great addition to my bike. They are wide enough to fit my hands.
garymeuse Posted :
these are the best grips I've ever bought. They have a real natural feel in your hands.
J&P Cycles® Antique Style Grip Set?
Our customer service has the answer.