Milwaukee Twins Chrome Mini Ape Hanger 1″ Handlebar
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Milwaukee Twins Chrome Mini Ape Hanger 1″ Handlebar
Fitment Note: With wiring dimples, for 1982-2012 models Exc: FLT & Springer.• Add style to your bike with these highly polished and chrome-plated handlebars• Styled in the classic ‘Ape Hanger’ tradition to be a direct replacement• Made from 1" tubing with late style wiring dimples• Replaces OEM 56079-93
|Drilled for Wiring:||No||Finish:||Chrome|
|OEM Reference:||(OEM 56079-93)||Pullback:||7″|
|Rise:||11″||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Style:||Mini Ape Hanger||Width:||32-1/2″|
Fitment Note: With wiring dimples, for 1982-2012 models Exc: FLT & Springer.
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005, 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2014
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2013–2014
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005, 2007–2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide Daytona FXDB-D : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1997, 1999–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2001–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD : 2012–2014
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1982–1983
- Low Rider FXS : 1982
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1999, 2007–2010
- Softail Deluxe CVO FLSTNSE : 2014
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2014
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE2 : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2006, 2009
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Slim FLS : 2013–2014
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2014
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1000 XR-1000 : 1983–1984
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 CP XL1200CP : 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited B XL1200CB : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2012
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom XL1200C : 2014
- Sportster Custom XL1200CP : 2014
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2014
- Sportster Iron XL883N : 2014
- Sportster Roadster XL883R : 2014
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2014
- Sportster SuperLow XL883L : 2014
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1982
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1982–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1982–1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI : 2002
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI2 : 2003
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE3 : 2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police CA FLHPE : 2007
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2003–2004, 2007
- Touring Road King Police FLHPI : 1996
- Touring Road King Police FLHRP : 1997–2002
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1982–1986
CombatVetWhiskey Posted :
Installed these on my Wife's 2006 Vulcan 900. Perfect fit and finish, no issues with them what-so-ever. They fit her perfectly and make the bike look so much better than the stock "tiller" bars.
Mike556177 Posted :
Nice bars,fit good.
Dubbyjohnson Posted :
they were easy to install and they look great!
phillipsstephen9 Posted :
Exactly the look I was going for. The chrome is perfect.
mike 9207 Posted :
Great looking bars makes the dyna look and feel nice
John Pachucki Posted :
look great. good value for the price.
BikerDLM Posted :
The Handlebars I ordered are great. The chrome is outstanding and good fit on the bike
marsj Posted :
Good bars for a great price! Chrome is good and an all around good buy!
michael.belue Posted :
Exact factory match for my Dyna Super Glide bars! Packed very well, not a single scratch on the chrome. Item arrived in less than a week to my overseas military post office box (APO). Thanks guys, I'll be ordering again!
MrChicken2U Posted :
Look nice, cost is fair, have not really run with them yet, time will tell
hschroth Posted :
Easy install and they look great!
Suxbeingu Posted :
WOW what a difference these have made. The ride position is far more comfortable and I have better control as well. They have completely changed the look and feel of my bike. The quality of the product and shipping was above expectations as well. You cannot go wrong with these if you need 1 in bars. 2000 Suzuki LC 1500
worden1200 Posted :
looks great perfect fit nice price
sdefishe Posted :
Great bars for a reasonable price. They look fantastic on my sportster. I would buy these again, much cheaper than a lot of bars out there with the same quality.
tuxgeek Posted :
These saved me. I had tweaked my stock bars and the Harley dealerships in the area did not have any. These bars are nearly identical to the ones I had so I didn't have to worry about cables!
dinggenie Posted :
I was a little worried about having to replace cables ect but the fit great without having to replace anything.
Ingweb Posted :
These bars are just as ordered very well packed and nice look on my Heritage.
harvmaniac Posted :
very cool and comfortable and safer than befor.
rblce Posted :
great bars! look good, have a good finish.
razrbakcrzy Posted :
Really Nice fit and Finish I really like the pull back on these bar they are a huge improvement over the Stock Buck horns on my fxsti I hated them and they made my back & shoulders hurt.
danandamy Posted :
2012 FXDC fit was perfect. If you're looking for Street Bob handlebars, these are almost a perfect match. These bars are as tall as you can get and not change cables. I mean if they were a half inch taller the clutch cable wouldn't have made it. Very very satisfied.
clippdr43 Posted :
I love these bars. Purchased to replace the stock bars on my 2012 FXDC. Bars on chromed nicely, shipped quickly and very well priced.
Hola Posted :
Great prduct very pleased with it all.
David E Blumke Posted :
very nice, what I was looking for
Murse08 Posted :
For the price, these were awesome! Look great!
herbolio Posted :
I'm impressed by the chrome on these bars,also the sleeve that the bars are shipped in.The fit is great I installed them on a Dyna WG was able to use the stock clutch cable,throttle cables,and hydraulic line for the front brake ,was able to save $$$ on cables, real nice!I had to make up an extention for thr wires to heated grips which took me longer than installing the bars .They look bitchin!
jokers4672 Posted :
love these bars look great and are well made much thicker tube than the stock bars
rlayhue Posted :
Fit really well!
unkapt Posted :
AWSOME FIT AND QUALITY AND THE PRICE LESS THAN USED BARS OF THE SAME QUALITY, YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH JPCYCLES
rwalter Posted :
Fit my '79 fx just fine, quality seems good
martinw747 Posted :
fits perfect, looks cool
mwatkins Posted :
so far, very comfortable. Haven't had a chance to ride much with them as I had to get a longer brake hose first.
pyoungdahl Posted :
I really enjoy these handlebars.The quality and service were excellant
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
work and look great . stock cables & lines work.
LTCSNYDER Posted :
Great looks and comfort. Nice upgrade over stock.
eagle02nov Posted :
Looks great, but cables are tight. Will probably replace the clutch cable with a longer one.
sellers1986 Posted :
These apes are the best. they fit very nice.
escamillafxdc Posted :
The fitment for my '11 Dyna FXDC was perfect! The dealership said i had to replace the cables...I DIDN'T! If I had gone any taller I would have! the product looks excellent on my bike and I feel the bike handles better! Get it! you won't be disappointed!
wiznut Posted :
megocode3 Posted :
Really like the look of these. Was able to keep the existing wiring.
jpimprovements Posted :
holt300 Posted :
as always very pleased ,fit was great gives it a totaly differend feel and ride
thomasbrew Posted :
These bars are great makes the bike feel like a new bike.
bmw1269 Posted :
I was able to install these bars on my 06 Softail Deluxe with out having to change cables or brake hose.I did have to put a lower riser though.Works great!
nicnev Posted :
just what I needed for my hardtail bobber
BWCarson Posted :
Good chrome finish
BWCarson Posted :
hard_head Posted :
I had the stock Fat Boy handlebars and changed to these mini apes. They installed with no problem and the ride is twice as comfortable and easier for the long ride.
jharback Posted :
These look just great on my Sportster!
Milwaukee Twins Chrome Mini Ape Hanger 1″ Handlebar?
Our customer service has the answer.