J&P Cycles® Complete Handlebar Control Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Complete Handlebar Control Kit• Includes black switches and button caps
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1972–1978, 1981
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1972–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1981
- FL : 1973
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Police Model FLP : 1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1972
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1981
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1981
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1981
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1973–1978
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1981
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1981
SAYERS Posted :
Great price for this item
pkon Posted :
Does what it is supposed to do, shipping was A+
pak8850 Posted :
looks nice but the switches are not the best quality
ras4jeep Posted :
Chrome flakes really easily. Buttons do not survive the vibrations of a shovelhead well. Have had to replace several switches including the brake light switch. Trying to find a better set that the chrome doesn't peel.
jerod665 Posted :
Just as advertised, looks great!
cybtest Posted :
My 30 year old stock brake master cylinder was worn out. Rebuilds were getting harder to seal and the wire sheath was 10 shades of ugly. J&P was the only company to carry an entire kit. Thanks J&P!
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
As stated by others, this kit is less than perfect. the brake light switch will not thread into the housing without retapping the body? The switches are very poor quality and wiring very flimsy.I would try something different if had to do it again!
jps920 Posted :
Great upgrade compared to the stock black controls. Price and shipping were great as well!
lewis1336 Posted :
Garbage. Switches are cheap. Broke left turn signal switch just by attaching housing on bars. Horn switch overheated and shorted out with in minutes of install. Front brake switch did not fit in threads and had to drill and tap to get to fit. Luckily I had spare switches from original equipment or I would have been screwed.
SPORTY1369 Posted :
LOOKS GREAT FITS NICE GOES GREAT WITH MY 79 SPORTY DRAG BIKE.THANK YOU. RICOCHET RACING.
TScoggins Posted :
Worked great! Had a problem with the finish on the master cylinder cover, they replaced it free!! Great service!!
einheit13 Posted :
Cheap hardware for the brake line and master cylinder cover. Chrome flakes off pretty easy.
Yaqui Posted :
Nice set, great product
210008896 Posted :
Had many problems with this kit.Buttons would not fit on switches.Buttons form old set would not fit,J&P sent new button set which did not work.Broke one switch and damaged another trying to install. Had cut wires to fit so I could not return. Ordered a new wire harness and had the same problem with the buttons.Drilled the buttons and glued on.I would never recommend this product to anyone.If I did again I would use HD parts or adapt later style parts.Of all the items I ordered this was the absolute worst.But for all that I now have a beautiful 1980 FLT that looks like it just came off the show room floor.
bpc4035 Posted :
excellent controls, good wiring, very simple setup.
excellent Posted :
They really give a nice look.
dwoggy Posted :
Really nice controls, well made.
J&P Cycles® Complete Handlebar Control Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.