Avon Grips Air-Cushion Chrome Grips
How to Install Grips
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Avon Grips Air-Cushion Chrome Grips• Air ride for your hands• The most comfortable grips on the market today for shock resistance in your hands and upper body• Air pockets inside the Kraton rubber grip absorb unwanted vibrations• Billet aluminum ends and rings• Designed specifically for models with throttle-by-wire throttle controls
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||AIR-91-FLY|
|Material:||Billet Aluminum, Rubber||Sold in Units:||Pair|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Breakout CVO FXSBSE : 2013
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE2 : 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE3 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2008–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2012
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2008–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2012
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2008–2013
- Touring Road King CVO Anniversary FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2008–2013
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King Police CA FLHPE : 2008–2011
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2008–2013
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010, 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2008–2013
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
northwoodsrider Posted :
The Avon air cushioned grips really cut the vibration out. I have put a thousand miles on so far this spring and my hands don't feel wore out at the end of my rides
chibamonkey Posted :
Excellent fit and feel. Easy to install.
kadcmd Posted :
I cannot believe what a huge difference just changing my grips made on my hand fatigue!! They are awesome and I would certainly buy them again!
kharder58 Posted :
I recently purchased a set of these handgrips for my 2006 1200 custom. They were easy to install, took about 10 minutes; never did this before. Big improvement on looks, even bigger improvement on comfort ! It greatly reduced vibration and hand fatigue. Not sure about durability yet, time will tell.
baileya Posted :
I am very satisfied with the product and the prompt service from J&P. I look forward to doing business with you in the future.
paul hartman Posted :
EASY TO INSTALL AND COMFORTABLE
bkujawa Posted :
Easy to install and feel great on hands
DannyO54 Posted :
I love these grips. Very comfortable and my hands don't go numb after long rides. Would recommend them highly.
djatrophy Posted :
while theses are very comfortable grips they are not very stylish, and you have to glue them on so you cant get em for long rides and switch em out for short rides
jesakemery Posted :
very comfortable and well worth the price.
benblast13 Posted :
product is beautiful, a little on the thick side but fit my hands nicely. rubber inserts cushion well should help dampen the vibration on my drag bars.
mkitashima Posted :
Fit too snug on the bar. Does not allow grip to return to neutral position.
custom02harley Posted :
As always I am very happy with my recent purchase. I don't know if I have ever had such good service and courteous friendly people all at the same facility. I will certainly recommend JP Cycles to all of my friends. Thanks Again, Gordon P. Brown
keithlaub213 Posted :
Extremely comfortable from the bare hand to a winter glove.
r1ckyc Posted :
Just took a 1500+ mile ride with these and they worked great.
kbgallimore Posted :
I really like these grips - I have a Dyna Switchback which is vibrate-y and these grips help cushion the vibration - also easy to install.
pointofcrisisrob Posted :
I have had these on my bike for a year and a half now and about 30,000 miles. They have been very comfortable and look great. Would definitely buy them again.
azbill Posted :
as allways prompt shipping and love the grips well worth the money
wetlogik Posted :
Nuthin better than these grips and JP fast service. Thanks!!
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Nice comfortable grip. Great for those with arthritis. Rubber is quality made and soft. A bit pricey, I like the JP Cycle grips better.
JP Brown 63 Posted :
These AVON grips are an easy install and compliment my 09" Heritage Softail very nicely.
letterman02 Posted :
Best grips I've found feel great and great price
Dmaxkid42 Posted :
I installed these grips on my Road Glide before I rode it 10 hours from my house to Sturgis, SD. The grips are awesome & extremely comfortable! I highly recommend them to anyone!!
altonbraud Posted :
I love them! they are really comfortable!
tbone9044 Posted :
These are great grips! The air cushion really feels good. I put these on my 09 FLHTC and I couldn't be happier. Easy to install with Fly-By-Wire, you just slide the throttle side on and your done. The clutch side was easy as well, the grip comes with adhesive "tape" that is water activated..simply wrap it around your bar, wet the tape, and slide the grip on and your done. These grip are a bit longer than stock, so you will need to move your controls slightly, maybe 1/4 of an inch up the handlebar. Roughly a 20 minute, easy installation, even for a beginner.
steve88 Posted :
really nice pegs really comfortable
email@example.com Posted :
Had the grips installed they are just awesome wouldnt have anything else
slup Posted :
I'm will definitely buy again, received my order extremely quick, Thanks J&P
BigWhiskey Posted :
Very nice product, stock availability always appreciated. I am generally an impulse buyer and want my purchase delivered quickly, if I can't get a quick delivery typically if not stock no buy!
zigzag2007 Posted :
best grips i have ever had
spoiler69 Posted :
Great Looking Grips Very comfortable and sure easy to install
Mackvtx Posted :
Very comfortable grips!
Drcarmd Posted :
Easy to put on and look great
Avon Grips Air-Cushion Chrome Grips?
Our customer service has the answer.