Kuryakyn Motorcycle Specific Black ISO Grips
How to Install Grips
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Motorcycle Specific Black ISO Grips• Powder-coated black grips dampen handlebar vibration while providing a sure, cushioned feel for long haul comfort• Get total comfort with our matching Throttle Boss (502-528) sold separately
|Finish:||Black Powder-Coated||Manufacturer Part Number:||6320|
|Sold in Units:||Set|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2013
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2004–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005, 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005, 2007–2013
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide Daytona FXDB-D : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2004–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2001–2007
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2004–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD : 2013
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2013
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1973–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1973–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Police Model FLP : 1974–1975
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Blackline FXS : 2011–2013
- Softail Breakout CVO FXSBSE : 2013
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008–2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1984–1999, 2007–2010
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2013
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE2 : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2013
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2000–2006, 2008–2010
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1998–2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2008–2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW : 2008–2009
- Softail Slim FLS : 2013
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE : 2007
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE2 : 2008
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2009
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1973–1985
- Sportster 1000 Kick Start XLCH1000 : 1973–1979
- Sportster 1000 Kick Start XLCH1000 (Early) : 1973
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1985
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 XLX : 1983–1985
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 CP XL1200CP : 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 1995, 2005–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2010–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2006–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2007–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2010
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1986–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1987–2003
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2009–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2005–2012
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2002–2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1984–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster XR1200 : 2008–2010
- Sportster XR1200X : 2010–2013
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider FXRS : 1992–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1973–1978
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984–1986
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1986–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983–1989, 1995–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO EFI FLHTCUSE : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI : 2000
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI2 : 2001
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2007
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI : 2002
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI2 : 2003
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE3 : 2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2007
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police CA FLHPE : 2007
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2007
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2007
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1992
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1986
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
- V-Rod ABS VRSCA : 2007
- V-Rod ABS VRSCAWA : 2008
- V-Rod Black VRSCB : 2004–2005
- V-Rod CVO VRSCSE : 2005–2006
- V-Rod Muscle VRSCF : 2009–2013
- V-Rod NHRA Commemorative Edition VRSCX : 2007
- V-Rod Night Rod ABS VRSCDA : 2008
- V-Rod Night Rod Anniversary Edition VRSCDX : 2012
- V-Rod Night Rod Special ABS VRSCDXA : 2008
- V-Rod Night Rod Special VRSCDX : 2007–2013
- V-Rod Night Rod VRSCD : 2006–2008
- V-Rod Street Rod VRSCR : 2006–2007
- V-Rod VRSCA : 2002–2006
- V-Rod VRSCAW : 2007–2010
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1986
bigdad68 Posted :
Awesome grips my 3rd bike I have had them on. Love the new black.
jstratton55 Posted :
they look awesome!
bzinezi Posted :
Great grip, really stands for the price.
Bulldodge Posted :
They are great. Had to replace my old grips. And these are the best. Perfect fit. ( I do hate the glue that comes with them) Really look great on my scoot. Swapping from CHROME to BLACK as I go.
Cjaubuchon Posted :
Excellent grips easy to install very comfortable.
wildmancycles Posted :
Godhelpus Posted :
These really make the bike stand out and have a nice fit.
Sandhillstoner Posted :
Love it. It looks loads better than the chrome.
jamesmoracco Posted :
grest grips, have them on all my bikes
josmarcas Posted :
Installed these on my denim black Fatboy Low and I must say they were easy to install, they look fantastic, and they are very comfortable. I've had them on a week now and logged a couple of hundred miles on them and they are really a great addition to the bike.
lew88ford Posted :
Love ISO grips. Have them on both bikes I own. Now they just need to produce matching ISO footpegs in black to go with these.
48ster Posted :
The best customer service available for motorcycle part on the net. Had a issue with the paint on the grips. Called JP and after one phone call, problem solved. Got a new part in the mail the next week. Beautiful stuff .
caintheblack Posted :
Money WELL spent. Most comfortable grip I have ever held. Combined with throttle boss it will utterly change your whole ride, even more so with apes.
Madsquirrel Posted :
I love these grips in BLACK to compliment my bike. I bought and installed chrome ones on another bike. Super comfortable, they reduce vibration fatique greatly
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Fantastic Grips!! I have very little vibration and no numbness after a long ride.
fperch Posted :
They Look Great on my black nightster
hviola75 Posted :
This is my second pair of these on two different bikes. I absolutely love these grips and highly recommend them for their comfort, particularly if you have hand/wrist/arm issues, but even for anybody - they are high-quality and worth the price. Unfortunately, I an my closest 10,000 friends on the Internet, can attest that they can be difficult to install, sometimes requiring that you cut them down smaller as we had to do to get them to fit right. Muddle through that, and you get the nicest grips in the world though!
lastcowboy113 Posted :
OH so comfortable. Easy install feel great
dd7566 Posted :
These grips look great and were easy to install.
gkonrade Posted :
looks very sharp on my shovelhead. Easy to install and are best grips I have ever used.
lablover1028 Posted :
Look great and feel just as good. Easy to install. All in all, they took about 30 minutes to put on.
eengelha Posted :
nice simple comfortable grips. Comes with instructions as well as grip glue. Fit great on my drag bars. 20 minute install.
Tshea59 Posted :
Installed with the Throttle Boss, no more tingling in the hands!
fatbob2012 Posted :
The black iso grips were made of amazing quality and craftsmanship. Instructions were clear, installation was a breeze and comfort is superb.
madzaphod Posted :
Feel nice. Beefy feel.
Msgoose1 Posted :
These grips were easy to install and are comfortable on the hands. They were a good addition to my bike.
dweinbeck Posted :
Love the design and hoping this will stop the tingly fingers.
eduh Posted :
Excellent! Good finishing, nice instructions to install. Love it.
Jewell1959 Posted :
High quality for a fair price. Quick shipping. Thank you.
ALTOMEAL Posted :
battleaxe13 Posted :
Easy install, Look great, and real comfortable. Forget the black widow glue. Dried within 2 seconds before I could get the grip on the handle bar--- in other words---- the glue works way too good.
connspider Posted :
comfortable for gripping at high speed and long riding.
Chewy1959 Posted :
Nice fit, had to cut the rubber end off since my controllers did not have the groove, very happy with the grips
pmedic39 Posted :
Directions are easy to read and they go on great. Feel good
TConte Posted :
Look great and like the feel
881340 Posted :
Rodrigo Malagutti Posted :
eurowing of Texas Posted :
Just what I was looking for.
Mvteixeira59 Posted :
email@example.com Posted :
Saving these for my new apes but they seem pretty nice. A lot thicker than stock and the anti vibration pads will be pretty comfortable.
neiljaspers Posted :
Love these grips, just hope the rubber doesn't get all sticky and nasty like the stock Harley ones.
newenglandmtbr Posted :
Works great, looks awesome, easy install, and helps reduce vibrations
michael.belue Posted :
Great quality grips. With the added throttle boss it makes for a much more comfortable ride on long trips. Well worth the money and easy to install.
TEREX! Posted :
These grips are great and very comfortable to the hands,I have had them on other bikes and that is why they are on my new bike.J&Ps info on how to install is very helpful,so if you are thinking of changing your grips give it a look see
SJB1234 Posted :
Fantastic grips. Fit well in my hands. Love these grips.
apowell Posted :
I had these on my old bike and won't ride without them. Great grips and the blacked out looks great on my bike
CADietrich12 Posted :
I LOVE THESE GRIPS! They look cool and feel great! Take care with the placement on the left grip though. The instructions warn you that you only have about six seconds for the (included) glue to set up...yea, try about three seconds. I anticipated this, and had no problems. Just be aware the included glue sets up fast!
matiasr Posted :
A good alternative to the stock grips that come on the bike.
ira73 Posted :
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
GREAT PRODUCT! GREAT SERVICE!
billgade Posted :
This is the 2nd purchase of the ISO grips. I had them on my 2009 and put over 50K miles on them. They are very comfortable and extremely easy to install. If you want to see how easy a install video is available to see how easy it is. They will be on all future bikes.
mifarris78 Posted :
Exactly what I expected from J&P Cycles and from Kuryakyn: quality.
sguido3409 Posted :
Easy install. The right grip diameter was a bit large and feels loose on the handle bars. I had to go back and increase the diameter of the bar using Teflon tape, keeping in mind it needs to rotate for throttle input.
wjnatali Posted :
Great grips. The throttle side has a little play, like they are not tight enough on the bar, otherwise great.
ADG Ta2 Posted :
great fit nice and comfy
jefft369 Posted :
very good quality grips and look great with the new black bar i installed.
asmith7898 Posted :
Love ISO grips, this is must for any new bike
clarkscycle Posted :
GREAT PRODUCT! Easy to install and a great look. I had these grips installed in less than 30 min and it was an instant improvement to comfort and styling. I would highly recommend these to anyone.
crigert Posted :
Easy to install and look great. The glue sets up quick so make sure to move quick.
crigert Posted :
Easy to install and look great. The glue sets up quick so make sure to move quick.
heatman Posted :
There ISO grips. need I say more.
rixkix Posted :
Good, solid grips.
blaineo Posted :
the feel of the grip is great. I no longer need to wear gloves while riding long distances. My only complaint is the plastic spacer that is needed on left side I thought could have been made heavier.
spirit1100 Posted :
easy install, reduces vibration, should have installed sooner
Kuryakyn Motorcycle Specific Black ISO Grips?
Our customer service has the answer.