CycleVisions Plus 2's Handlebars for FLTR
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
CycleVisions Plus 2's Handlebars for FLTR• CycleVisions has taken the stock Road Glide bars and added 2″ of rise to maximize comfort• These bars will work with all your stock cables and wiring• Pre-drilled, knurled and dimpled• Manufacturer recommends the use of a one-piece bar clamp (sold separately)
|Drilled for Wiring:||Yes||Finish:||Chrome|
|Material:||Steel||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO Anniversary FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2013
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI : 2000
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI2 : 2001
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2013
jessenw Posted :
Fit Great!! 2012 FLTRU Easy Install
lbkline Posted :
look great, service was great but couldn't wire internally so got to send back.
quartermile Posted :
The product description does not match the product. They do not have 2" of extra pull. They are just over 1" of extra pull because the final bend is bent too far and the extra reach is lost. They are not pre-drilled. The dimpling is so deep that it does not allow enough room for the throttle wire connector (fly by wire) to pass through the handlebar. These bars will not work on a 2013 Road Glide without major rework. Very dissappointed.
burk906 Posted :
Great windshield, the only problem I had was that I had replaced my handle bars with a new 2 inch higher ones and they hit the windshield with my current placement of the bars, but with a little ajustment of the new bars they cleared the windshield on my road glide
Taranis Posted :
Great handle bars for my 2011 Roadglide. It has changed my seating position in a very comfortable way. I can ride for longer periods and not have a shoulder/back pain.
CycleVisions Plus 2's Handlebars for FLTR?
Our customer service has the answer.