J&M Performance 7-1/4″ Fairing Speaker Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&M Performance 7-1/4″ Fairing Speaker Kit• 7-1/4″ round subs are the largest diameter speakers that can be installed into the Harley Batwing style fairing,• This massive speaker delivers cone volume and mass comparable to a 6″ x 9″ speaker• Built with 2 ohm impedance• Peak power handling is 140 watts• These speakers provide the ultimate in bass response, extended mid/high frequency range and raw audio power• Features a waterproof injection-molded polycarbonate woofer cone, high-flux strength but light-weight dual-donut Neodymium magnet• Also designed with a high efficiency voice coil, and the latest design grillwork with mounted tweeter and midrange cones• Includes adapter rings, bracket, and hardware for secure and clean mounting into the fairing (hardware included to utilize the old or new designs of the Harley inside-fairing metal-brackets)• Mounting hole pattern and spade electrical connections are exactly the same as the factory specification• This is a total plug-and-play solution complete with easy to follow installation instructions• The most efficient speakers you can buy for your Harley and they will perform extremely well with the stock Harley HK radio system• Durable enough to handle a high-powered accessory amplifier should one be installed also
|Diameter:||7-1/4″||Manufacturer Part Number:||HCSK-7252GTM|
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2006–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2013
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
aquanutscuba Posted :
I was done in about 60 minutes and then left on a 700 mile road trip to LA and the speakers literally blew me away. I highly recommend them over the upgraded HD speakers.
Rfurg Posted :
Great sound better than the original s
dm2kg0 Posted :
WOW! What a huge difference over stock. My Harley dealer was very impressed with these speakers after calling the original ones "junk." Recommend Highly.
formula365 Posted :
Great Speakers for the money. Perfect fit.
jmbruno3 Posted :
Installation was quick and easy. The speakers sound great by themselves. I was considering some separate tweeters but now I don't need them. I can turn the volume up more than half way without worrying about the music getting muffled and the passenger can hear the music clear and clean.
jeansy Posted :
the speakers were easy to fit and are a big improvement on the standard ones. This is on my 2010 street glide.
rookie24cw Posted :
This was a must have for my Electra Glide. Can really hear tunes much better with 7" speaker kit. Very easy plug and play installation.
Neal Fisher Posted :
Easy install. Sounds great.
J&M Performance 7-1/4″ Fairing Speaker Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.