Saddlemen Lid Organizer Set for FLHT-style Hard Bags
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Saddlemen Lid Organizer Set for FLHT-style Hard Bags• Trim, functional and smartly styled organizers fit snugly into the lids of your saddlebags• Organize your trip packing and maximize your cargo space using the organizer's various closed and mesh see-through storage pockets• A variety of elastic bands keep your flashlight, tire gauge and other gear in place, but easily accessible. Includes right and left organizer• Easily installs to the saddlebag lids with included hook & loop fastener strips at the factory hardware points• Installation can be completed in minutes with no modification to your motorcycle's luggage• Rugged construction will last a lifetime with its 600-denier and 150-denier polyester materials• Each bag measures 20″ Length x 6-5/8″ Wide x 1/2″ Height
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3501-0713||Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1993–2005, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO EFI FLHTCUSE : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1993–1998, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO Anniversary FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2013
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2009–2013
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1993–1995
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Easy to install and look great
macziehl Posted :
Mel2001 Posted :
I ordered these as a Christmas gift for my husband. He loved them, and put them on Christmas Day. Thanks, J&P, for another great product!
Danls2005 Posted :
awesome fit thank you.
schmidtline Posted :
Doesn't fit at all. Mounting tape lasted two days, now there worthless!!!!
email@example.com Posted :
Bags get a good review...velcro is so so. I'm personally going to get them positioned properly and use some super glue. Again, much nicer than what Harley has to offer in my opinion.
hannibal1 Posted :
pockets are a little small, but as described in catalog
BT3 Posted :
Perfect compliment to the tour-pack lid organizer. Install was quick and easy.
ADG Ta2 Posted :
DWORLEY Posted :
64GhostRider Posted :
Installation was a snap Great day for the price
mchirgwin Posted :
fit is amazing quality is superb
phillipmosley Posted :
Works great but hard to keep it stuck in place
rkr33 Posted :
glue on Velcro does not hold in high temps.
twistdroach Posted :
Organizes all the odds and ends in my bags. Fit was not quite right on my 2013 ultra classic (perhaps they need an update for newer models?). They worked fine, just had to sort of mush parts in place that didn't match the contour of the bags.
Crebhuhn@yahoo.com Posted :
Good idea if the glue on the velcro would hold.
G. Hankins Posted :
The velcro tape is sub standard and doesn't hold the items to the inside lid.
mayhok Posted :
deepdiverdown1 Posted :
Followed installation instructions to the letter and these organizers will not stick to the lids. Velcro comes off of both the lid surface and of the organizer surface. Left with a useless product and cleanup of sticky residue. Will not recommend and is something the manufacturer needs to review and make good on as there are Many complants like mine.
javiermedina1 Posted :
Organizer does not stay attached to lid. The adhesive on the velcro side does not stick. the adhesive on the lid stays on.
Big pawpaw Posted :
having a small problem getting them to stay stuck to the inside of the lid in hot weather, but they seem to push right back on.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Works great - I followed others advise and glued the material - no issues so far!
bing34 Posted :
had to be trimmed to fit then will not stick to lid. the glue (?) melts and the organizer pulls away from the lid. I can't use it
softail1977 Posted :
The organizers fit perfectly into my 2011 H-D Streetglide bag lids. I reßinforced the adhesive with 3M tape as others have suggested, and they work like a champ. Thanks for a great product!!!
Socaz28 Posted :
As others have said, velcro does not stick, especially in high temperatures. Didn't really like the pouches, they are really small and not big enough to be of any great use. Material quality is fine, but they just aren't a great fit.
magna9 Posted :
Okay product, very handy. Only negative; adhesive fails, doesn't hold velcro.
Bob60616 Posted :
Clemens Posted :
Good fitting product
brucecahoon Posted :
Shipped quick.... fits ok but not perfect ...velcro did not hold.....epoxyed it and it hold all my goodies well...I never plan on taking it out!!!!
dicktracey-63 Posted :
I like them, worked out good.
pkapferer Posted :
Cool little add on for organization
wmassey9 Posted :
Fit less than desirable
fastgreen Posted :
They should work really well for me keeping all those little things from ending up at the very bottom of the saddle bags.
kustomz Posted :
Good product but the adhesive on all the velcro used to attach these covers is junk. Had to actually glue on the velcro so it would stay put! Needs better velcro!
hgfbean Posted :
they get the job done. double face tape velcro, mounted ok. nice to free up some space in the saddle bags. also works well to protect sun glasses and such. good buy for the price.
cavinr Posted :
Very nice. Easy to install. This is one of those items you wish you had thought of first.
mikecarter Posted :
Much better than H-Ds higher priced offering, and they fit perfectly.
broadrm Posted :
Glue didn't stick properly to lid in places and also coming off in places on the organizer side
Dandeb Posted :
super quick delivery
jscott1218 Posted :
Nice product but Velcro and motorcycles don't mix. They will fall off and leave a sticky mess behind. As soon as I got these I purchased 2 5' rolls of 3M Extreme tape and removed the Velcro. 2 rolls was just enough to cover both. These ain't moving now and I don't see a need to remove them, just empty them if you need the space they are real thin. Make sure the parts are room temp and the Velcro will peel off very easily and leave no residue. 5 stars if Saddleman actually tested these in the real world and used 3M tape instead
wopper81 Posted :
Nice organizers but the adhesive backing on the Velcro was completly dried up.
Ajrizza Posted :
fpoja Posted :
hogtie63 Posted :
Need to spend time getting to fit. Once in place, look and work great.
HIGHLANDER58 Posted :
Great piece of gear. Helps me keep my small items and riding glasses protected
email@example.com Posted :
give the saddle bags more organization and easy to install.
ready4snow Posted :
Sticky back on velcro keeps caoming off
gentlebear8992 Posted :
Handy handy handy. Keeps all the little stuff from cluttering up your saddle bags. Easy install
bigbandsone Posted :
As with previous items I have ordered the part was as advertised, it was shipped promptly, and no problems were noted.
vjones7556 Posted :
glue does not hold in hot weather, and they come unstuck.
pat84 Posted :
it would be handy but the glue that holds them to the lid fell off from the heat. I would not recommend these.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
good amount of space in pockets but the Velcro leaves a lot to be desired.
brink162 Posted :
good product, tricky to install
barbara shockley Posted :
Like some of the other reviews, the velcro doesn't stick very well to the lids. Overpriced for what you get.
codibelle Posted :
Fits perfectly for my husband's Harley, and still leaves plenty of room in saddle bags for more stuff.
Roadprince Posted :
nice item, only complaint is that the double sided tape was a little "weak" and item pulls away from the lid..
ELIZA BELLE Posted :
love the idea, item itself is great. having an issue getting the adhesive strips to stay attached on hot days,\.
ahubbardflhx Posted :
glue that holds the velcro melts in hot weather!!!!!
N1PKL Posted :
Improved storage and Organization in this space. Need to let adhesive set before Loading compartments. Over all Good Item.
Prozak69 Posted :
Velcro won't stick to inside of lid, but nice product!
email@example.com Posted :
I am impressed with the quality of this organizer. If you have saddlebags and are tired of the clutter, get a set of these. I wish there was an organizer for the inside of the saddlebag for tools, etc.
rowetewor Posted :
Good idea to use your wasted space in your lids. Don't waste your time using the velcro that comes with them, came loose the 1st time my bike sat in the sun. Ripped the velcro off and used 3M double sided and had no problems since.
Bwile00 Posted :
Product itself is good! The Velcro on the product has little to be desired. After cleaning the lid the Velcro would not stick. Once I used a small amount of epoxy the Velcro then continued to come off the organizer side of the product. I ended up using epoxy on the corners of the product for it to actuall stay in the lid. With this one disappointment I would still recommend this to anyone wanting to save some space and keep the bags more organized.
jjones2215 Posted :
They just stick on not the best design .
mikesantx Posted :
Glue doesnt work good on back of velcro. Reglued it and works good.
1stultra07 Posted :
WOULD PROBLY WORK GOOD BUT THE VELCRO HAD NO STICK AND SOME EVEN FELL OFF THE ORGANIZER ITSELF
madhatter5132 Posted :
So far so good. Real easy to install and holds lots of stuff in a organized fashion.
willsx0a Posted :
Better than the HD model.
Saddlemen Lid Organizer Set for FLHT-style Hard Bags?
Our customer service has the answer.