Saddlemen FLH Tour Pack Lid Organizer
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Saddlemen FLH Tour Pack Lid Organizer• Trim, functional organizer fits snugly to the inner lid of a classic Harley-Davidson Tour Pack• Organize your trip packing and maximize your cargo space using the organizer's nice separate storage pockets• A variety of elastic bands keep your flashlight, tire gauge and other gear in place, but easily accessible• Easily installs to the lid by attaching to the rack fasteners or with the included self-adhesive hook and loop fastener tape strips• Installation can be completed in minutes with no modification to your motorcycle• Removes in seconds so you can use the convenient carrying handle to take your belongings in the hotel or your home at the ride's end• Rugged construction will last a lifetime with its 600-denier and 150-denier polyester materials
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3516-0123||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1985–1988, 1990–2005, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO EFI FLHTCUSE : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1990–1998, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO Anniversary FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2013
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2009–2012
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1985–1988, 1990–1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1990–1995
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
benji3652 Posted :
worked great , it was a good fit and good quality
rjhamlett Posted :
Mounting to luggage rack makes a big difference. Secures smaller items from rolling around in tour pac.
Redneck Yahct Club Posted :
Very disappointed in this product. Snaps didn't line up once they were in place. Velcro sticky side would not stay in place. mainly it seems to the hot Florida sun. Would never recommend this unless improvements are made. Going to see if I can get a refund.
BT3 Posted :
Wonderful addition!! Install was a breeze.
DWORLEY Posted :
64GhostRider Posted :
The fit was perfect And installation was a snap
sassey Posted :
This was a gift to some friends that are going to Sturgis with us.They are really happy with this product.They are already using it. And it fit great.Thank-you again.
ryanjoens Posted :
Organizer is good, but the velco came loose from the trunk on one hot day.
neil2412 Posted :
twistdroach Posted :
Worked well, seems like it will stick and keep my extra lenses, gloves etc from floating around my tour pack. Seems on the pricey end to me, but works as advertised.
mayhok Posted :
Chuck102 Posted :
love it so far and was easy to install
email@example.com Posted :
Works great - I followed others advise and glued the material - no issues so far!
Soonerpepa Posted :
great organizer.. only reason it got any stars. Poor stitching. Top zipper came out within minutes of installation. Cheaper to pay someone to re-sew it than pay postage to send it back as defective. I'd buy one from the Harley store for ease of exchange next time.
fischer4 Posted :
connected it to the luggage rack. a place for everything and everything in its place. shipping was excellent
RGOhlin Posted :
ConvenIent and high quality!
asproles Posted :
Wow looks great.
mruland Posted :
This organizer is the best. It can be attached using the luggage rack screws. I have had bad luck with the ones attached with adhesive - they don't stay attached and then there is all the goop to deal with. This design is so logical.
GUNLAWS Posted :
ADDS MORE STORAGE
dewayne garrett Posted :
No more digging around to find things. Nice storage and great price.
AMTurner Posted :
Nice fit and design.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Great value, and it is exactly as described in the catalog. Fast shipment.
57moose Posted :
easy install and works great
DKantner Posted :
The adhesive used to hold the organizer to the tour pack does not work. The organizer itself is decent. This is the first Saddleman product I purchased that I am disappointed with.
cyrus101 Posted :
email@example.com Posted :
The double sided tape did not stick to the lid. I let it sit for 24 hrs before I closed the lid. The next day it was laying on the bottom of the tour pak. I will have to purchase a luggage rack to help hold in place.
PMinock Posted :
Good sesign except for the double stick tape that is used to hold the bag to the lid. When it gets hot (pretty much any time the sun is shinning on the bike), it gets gooey and releases the bag. Once this tape is on, its on but doesn;t hold the bag. Other than that, its decent.
1930VL Posted :
Great value for the $$ much better quality than I expected at that price.
mlcrmi32 Posted :
It really does help get the most use of your trunk!
jcmier52 Posted :
Excellent product but adhesive on Velcro strips does not stand up to the Texas heat.
jason_barnes Posted :
great organizer. but the adhesive doesn't stick well
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Fits the need and is priced right. Seams to be good quality.
shtango Posted :
Glue that holds Velcro in place let's go in hot weather
N1PKL Posted :
Great Product with easy instillation and instructions. Provides Great storage for all kinds of gadgets. Drawback was the adhesive on Velcro does not stick well even when area was prepped.
cycleman50 Posted :
Sticky side of Velcro that is suppose to stick to tour pack doesn't. Also, the snaps do not hold. I thought I would save a few dollars by buying this instead of HD organizer that I had on other bike. My mistake. Spend a few extra bucks and go with the HD.
jpberes Posted :
Like the organizer,but the velcro,dosen't stick in hot weather.
hillard82 Posted :
the snaps did stay and the velcro strips came unglued when we rode on a hot day
brink162 Posted :
stoney1371 Posted :
The fastening system looked to be superior but the snaps which mounted onto the inside of the trunk, didn't line up with all of the corresponding snaps in the liner. The Velcro is pretty wide though and seems to hold it in place pretty well.
ready4snow Posted :
Followed instructions. Velcro sticky backing will not stick to my factory Harley trunk lid. Good thing it also uses the mounting bolts for the luggage rack. Like the extra organization it offers.
Tedtybear Posted :
The organizer is just fine, but the Velcro pads glue releases with heat, and I am not sure what to do abt that.
tcat07032 Posted :
nice fit have to see how it holds up easy to install good product
Saddlemen FLH Tour Pack Lid Organizer?
Our customer service has the answer.