Cobra Speedster Short Swept Exhaust System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cobra Speedster Short Swept Exhaust System• 2″ Diameter Tip• Chrome• Speedster Shorts• Made in the USA• 1-3/4″ Header Pipe• 2-3/4″ Full Length Heat Shield
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System|
|Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″||Heat Shields Included:||Full coverage|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6224||Material:||16-gauge Steel|
|Sold in Units:||Set||Style:||Billet tips|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2011
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2011
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2011
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2011
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE2 : 2011
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008, 2010–2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 2007–2010
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2007–2011
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2007–2011
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2011
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2007–2011
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009, 2011
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2009
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2007
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2007–2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2008–2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW : 2008–2009
- Softail Standard FXST : 2007–2009
SGT_Rock Posted :
I love these pipes! Better looking on my bike than I expected them to be. Fairly simple to install. They are not as loud as I expected, which is OK. I can hold a conversation around my motorcycle at idle now, but you do need to speak up. GET THESE PIPES!
dgrigsby1 Posted :
was'nt as loud as i expected but overall i'm completely saisfied. they improved the looks of my bike , gave me more hp and easier accesiblity to clean my rear wheel
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Cobra Speedster Short Swept Exhaust System?
Our customer service has the answer.