Magnum Sterling Chromite II Braided Clutch Cable
- Product Reviews
Magnum Sterling Chromite II Braided Clutch Cable• Creates an exclusive braid that looks like chrome• Polished and chrome plated• New adjuster with integrated water resistant seals does not require boot• Perfectly matches the color and weave of all other Magnum cables and lines• Low effort, maximum efficiency cable design exceeds all OEM specifications for fitment, construction and endurance requirements• Covered with a crystal clear Teflon outer jacket for exceptional protection against scuffing paint or chrome• Will not yellow from sunlight• Made with anti-friction inner liners, nylon adjuster inserts and are factory lubricated for smooth and consistent long-lasting operation• 62-11/16" long
|Length:||62-11/16"||Manufacturer Part Number:||3212HE|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1989–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1989–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI : 2000
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI2 : 2001
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1999–2006
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI : 2002
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI2 : 2003
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–1997, 2000–2005
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1989–1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
majordad Posted :
have not installed yet christmas gift
SpiralBlue Posted :
Needed about 2 more inches to really fit the Ultra Classic and cable routing. This cable will get pinched trying to lock the fork if you run through the original cable path.
flhscottie Posted :
As advertised. Looks and works great.
Magnum Sterling Chromite II Braided Clutch Cable?
Our customer service has the answer.