Barnett Performance Products Stainless Steel Throttle Cable
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Barnett Performance Products Stainless Steel Throttle Cable• Smooth working, long lasting and tough• Featuring a celar coating that offers a custom look without the fear of damaging the high contact areas• Standard length with an overall length of 42"• 90° thread-in end and a stainless steel construction• Cables length is measured by the casing length only not including the metal ends• Replaces OEM 56327-90
|Coating:||Clear-Coat||Elbow Degree:||90 Degrees|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1023030008||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|OEM Reference:||56327-90||Overall Size:||Standard|
|Product Color:||Silver||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1990–1995
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1990–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–1995
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1990–1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1990–1995
chico_co01 Posted :
I did not get to use the cable, it end up a little to long for my application. The cable did seem to be a very good quality cable.
Barnett Performance Products Stainless Steel Throttle Cable?
Our customer service has the answer.