Motion Pro Speedometer Cable
- Product Reviews
Motion Pro Speedometer Cable• Attractive stainless steel weave with performance and attitude• Clear Armor Coat that protects chrome and painted surfaces• Premium chrome fittings
|Length:||39″||Manufacturer Part Number:||660129|
|Nut Size:||12mm||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1994
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide Daytona FXDB-D : 1992
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–1994
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1990–1995
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1995
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1990
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1990
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1995
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1990–1995
- Softail Standard FXST : 1990
- Super Glide FXRS : 1990–1991
- Super Glide Low Rider FXRS : 1992
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1990–1995
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1990–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–1996
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1996
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1990–1991
dpark2138 Posted :
good fit, works as expected. no reason to buy a black cable from Harley when you can get this one for less money.
Soneria2 Posted :
So far so good, All seems as it should be.
lauradrietz Posted :
Good quality product and looks good. It should be a couple inches longer though for a 82 Tour Glide Classic, but it works fine. Motion Pro is a good brand.
Motion Pro Speedometer Cable?
Our customer service has the answer.