Kuryakyn Adjustable Passenger Pegs
How to Install Footpegs
How to Install
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Adjustable Passenger Pegs
Fitment Note: For models with either Küryakyn® Mount 550-049 or H-D® Accessory Mounts (OEM 53070-00)• Passenger Pegs Have Redefined Passenger Comfort!• This kit gives passengers the ability to move their feet from the board to the peg• You will love the flexibility!• A bolt action locking device on the swing arm adds an intermediate position to make hours in the passenger seat more enjoyable for passengers of different heights and does not interfere with footboard operation• These work perfectly with stock H-D passenger boards or our P/N 530-171 ISO-Passenger Boards
|Manufacturer Part Number:||7926||Sold in Units:||Pair|
Fitment Note: For models with either Küryakyn® Mount 550-049 or H-D® Accessory Mounts (OEM 53070-00)
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1993–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1995, 1998, 2000–2001, 2003
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1993–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2006
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1993–1995
canuck0100 Posted :
Perfect fit for my electraglide
japage13 Posted :
Easy to install and my wife loves them.
cpumph2156 Posted :
The wife loves them
djbutcher Posted :
Worked as advertised, easy bolt on and the passenger loves them.
halnwheels Posted :
Quality made but not as useful as I thought. The release lever is too close to the exhast and therefore cannot be safely adjusted unless off the bike. Quality made thought and unobtrusive when retracted and keeps footware away from exhause which is an unexpected benefit.
1936knucklehead Posted :
Easy to install. I'm very happy.
matthuby Posted :
Good quality and worked as intended.
rdcd01 Posted :
High quality as always, easy to install, looks great.
Cmccbiker Posted :
Fitted to 1997 Road King and the misses is buzzin. Great item and look brillant, can't tell they are on and look part of the bike. 10/10
dondaroo Posted :
Excellent product. Fair directions to install the product with extremely bad photos.
SegSGT Posted :
the adjustable passenger pegs (530-096) were a breeze to install! In no time my wife was up in the saddle and testing them out. She totally enjoys them!! giving her a different position for her feet on the long trips. I have already introduced them to friends whose wifes had to try them out. I have seen similar products but not like these! totally impressed!!
TIMBOB Posted :
Works good for the short-legged daughter.
fatbobby Posted :
I installed these adjustable passenger pegs on my 2007 Ultra Classic. My wife is short, and really likes the comfort now that she has a place for her feet that she can reach! Installation was fairly simple.
warinn Posted :
These passenger pegs are perfect for their function. Easy to install, they fold out of the way when not in use. The quality of the casting and chroming is excellent. I would recommend them to any Harley owner who has a wife with short legs.
i002543 Posted :
The product is excellent for the use as advertised. The right hand side was not a perfect fit when trying to mount as the bracket did not fit 100% onto the floorboard mounting (2006 Electra Glide UC). Important to note is that the bolts are inserted and secured from the bottom, and cannot be easily tightened as the exhaust is in the way (right hand side only)
NitroBerserker Posted :
GREAT ITEM!! My wife was complaining about her legs getting cramped on a long trip (on a dresser with boards no less), so I showed her these in the Kuryakn catalog. Kind of like highway bars for the passenger. And they made a big difference at stops, though her feet do get in the way if there up on the pegs. One thing they don't tell you about until you open the package is that the boards must be at the middle or top position, because in the lowest position you can't get the allen wrench in there to tighten them up. The pipes are in the way (stock dresser pipes on right side only). Solution: cut down an allen wrench till just past the curve and no problem. Tighten away. Also, if you have bags or bottle holders on your bag rails these will hit them in the retracted position. I highly reccommend these to anyone who rides two-up a lot. If mama's happy, everyones happy.
mattman001 Posted :
I got the pegs for my wife so she would have some options on moving her feet around while we ride. I installed the pegs on an '04 FLHTCUI. The installation was very straight- forward and all the parts fit well. There was a little bit of work necessary because of the factory powdercoating on the bracket but nothing too severe. The provided pegs came with a thread lock on them and after about 1000 miles everything is staying tight. My wife likes the pegs on the highway as an option for where to put her feet and also in town at stop lights because it lets her get her feet away from the pipes and stay cooler. I don't take advantage of the rear folded storage position because of other accessories mounted on my saddlebag rails but, even with them out all the time, I have not noticed them interfering with moving the bike around or any operational issues.
EasyMoney91 Posted :
This unit does exactly what it says it will. The OL loves having several foot positions to choose from. Fit & finish are excellent, easy installation. The locking mechanism is a bit cumbersome. Overall, a very good product.
Kuryakyn Adjustable Passenger Pegs?
Our customer service has the answer.