Kuryakyn Underseat Passenger Peg Mounts
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Underseat Passenger Peg Mounts• Right out of the sixties, these peg mounts will give your passenger that “Breeze past the Knees” chopper style riding position• Also works great for giving your younger passengers rides also• Compatible with any H-D style male mount pegs• Pegs sold separately
|Fitting Type:||Male||Manufacturer Part Number:||7960|
|Material:||Cast Metal||Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998, 2007
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2007
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2007
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2007
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2005
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2005, 2007
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2005
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2005
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2005
- Softail Standard FXST : 1986–1990, 1999–2005, 2007
Tycho124 Posted :
These make a huge difference for my wife on long rides. I used them last year on a trip up the west coast...took them off after the trip them remounted them a few weeks ago for our ride to New Mexico. They are off again now. Exactly what we needed.
rgkraut Posted :
I have an 06 Heritage. I got these mounts so my 7yr daughter could ride with me. They work excellent. I also puchased the large Iso pegs. This combination looks great together.
jemuller Posted :
The underseat passenger peg mounts worked great. We recently completed a 1900 mile trip from Denver to LA. My passenger was delighted with the ability to change positions during our trip. She said she doesn't think whe could have made the trip without them. Well worth the money.
lewisj007 Posted :
My son has short legs and hit on the sides of my new seat so we needed to raise the pegs. These things went right on and look like they need to be there. We took the west tour and put on 3000 miles and my son loved the choice of the 2 peg locations. I highly recommend these if you need to raise the pegs up a little on your Softail. They fold right out of the way if you don't need them too. A great product to say the least.
Kuryakyn Underseat Passenger Peg Mounts?
Our customer service has the answer.