Kuryakyn Adjustable Mustache Bar for Dyna
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Adjustable Mustache Bar for Dyna• The great function of the mustache bar has stayed the same - adding the extra peg positions you need on those cramp-inducing hauls• The difference between old and new lies within the ability to be adjusted to fit virtually any rider• Due to its cleverly designed clamp system, this mustache bar can be moved up or down the downtubes and the bar can be rotated to provide multiple fore and aft adjustments• Accepts any H-D style male-mount pegs
|Manufacturer Part Number:||7862||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2012
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005, 2007–2011
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2012
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005, 2007–2012
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD : 2012
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2012
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
fast shipping.good quality,comes only in chrome,will have powder coated in black.
softailglider Posted :
Excellent product, mounting to bike was a piece of cake. Shipping came off without a hitch.
superjwm Posted :
Bar works good. Be sure to buy grade 8 bolts to put the bar together. The bolts in the kit broke after 400 miles.
lpdoug54 Posted :
Fairly easy to put together. Parts went together easily. Only suggestion was a more detailed set of instructions could be used.
tcat07032 Posted :
Well it just has a odd fit on my '02 Wide Glide, can't seem to get the proper adjustment to my height; Gonna play with it more before I take it off.
sjvitale Posted :
Nice product, came in reasonable time (didnt rush order). Only problem I see is that the screws come with a locktight coating, and the instructions say to assemble loosely and adjust. What they dont tell you is if it isnt cold and dark, the locktight sets quickly (10 min or less).
cowboysoldier Posted :
Bars look great, nice addition to my ride. Only problem was with the mounting brackets. Brackets where for frames with 1.5 in Dia. tubes, my bike has 1.25 in Dia. tubes. needed to make collars so I could clamp them down. Manufacturer could/should have included them with this kit. But all in all I'm happy with my purchase, and would buy them again.
email@example.com Posted :
I am extremely impressed with this product and will recommend to all!
lowrider42 Posted :
Nice looking, strong. Just don't forget to order the pegs separetly to go along with it.
Kuryakyn Adjustable Mustache Bar for Dyna?
Our customer service has the answer.