Pirelli Night Dragon 160/70B17 Rear Tire
J&P Part: 534-308
Sale Price: $180.99 Regularly: $257.95
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Pirelli Night Dragon 160/70B17 Rear Tire• A unique premium tire for riders demanding grip performance and forceful style that meets suspension demands of today's V-Twins• High performance comes from the exclusive design of its contact patch, the shape and larger dimension allows the use of new compounds that provide pressure distribution and unmatched riding comfort• Special compounds offer incredible straight-line acceleration and traction• The tread groove pattern ensures efficient draining in wet riding conditions• Night Dragon's front tread cuts a path through water for the rear and the rear tire's cavorted grooves disperse the residual water for controlled grip in all conditions
|Aspect Ratio:||70||DOT Approved:||Yes|
|Load Rating:||73||Manufacturer Part Number:||2211900|
|Sidewall:||Blackwall||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Speed Rating:||H - Rated up to 130 MPH||Tire Construction:||Bias Ply|
|Tire Size:||160/70-17||Tire Width:||160|
|Tube or Tubeless:||Tubeless|
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2007–2010
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2006
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2007–2008
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- K1200LT : 1999–2002, 2004–2005, 2008–2009
- ST1100 : 1992–2002
- ST1100A ABS 2 ST1100A ABS2 : 2000
- ST1100A ABS-TCS : 1994, 1996
- ST1100A ABS2 : 2001–2002
- ST1100A ABS2 ST1100A : 1999
- ST1100ABS 2 : 1998
- ST1100ABS-TCS : 1992–1993, 1995, 1997
mack7248 Posted :
Excellent grip, and sharp looking as well! Great upgrade from standard Dunlops.
FCuadrado Posted :
Bought a set of this tires more than a year ago, and after more than 12K miles on them and a quick fix (plug) on the road back in June, this tires still going strong. Getting ready to get a new set. Love these Pirellis.
nobgz2u Posted :
Love this tire. feel great on the road!
IanLitch Posted :
Excellent service, c/s and tech support
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 98 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 115 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 112 2012 Cruiser Catalog Vol. 10, Page 42
Important Product NotesIt is the customer’s responsibility to refer to their owners manual for proper size, load and speed ratings for their specific motorcycle before choosing a tire. J&P Cycles® is not liable or responsible whatsoever for any claims for damages or injury subsequent to the fitting of tires.
Pirelli Night Dragon 160/70B17 Rear Tire?
Our customer service has the answer.